Health & Wellbeing TSV 12/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That’s the first time I’ve ever seen a sold out TSV morning repeat changed to another product hour, bet they could kick themselves having a 9pm “pre/launch” A 9pm TSV is something else they’ve tried to copy off Ideal World that just doesn’t work neither does Kathy Tayler at 7.17am, just too much, so over the channel goes.

I see Rae Carpenter ex Gems TV is doing it. Funny that Alex is on the 11 o'clock hour. Reunion of ex Gems presenters

I don’t watch Gems but have seen her face while channel hopping, so thanks for that. It would’ve bugged me when the penny dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s the first time I’ve ever seen a sold out TSV morning repeat changed to another product hour, bet they could kick themselves having a 9pm “pre/launch” A 9pm TSV is something else they’ve tried to copy off Ideal World that just doesn’t work neither does Kathy Tayler at 7.17am, just too much, so over the channel goes.
Seeing her always gives me toothache, that early in the morning would have caused a migraine as well.

Wow it has sold out! Maybe people thought QVC sent that nice young man/model to come to your house and demo it.

CC

I wonder how many will be returned? It's the kind of thing I'd take advantage of the MBG for. They said on one presentation they'd pick up for free so 30 days of use a tenner is reasonable I suppose.

OH absolutely hates mine, says it makes him feel dizzy (but OH always slaps it up to full straight away - I've been using mine for years and still haven't had it on full. Men!).

I think I'd rather wait for an Aldi or Lidl version, though. The 3 year warranty would be more important for me even though I've had no trouble with mine (touch wood).

Latest posts

Back