He' back !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Like the proverbial bad penny, Glen Cambell returns to our screens. Groan, groan, groan.

unfortunately....i thought he'd taken the hint and left...so iv switched off cannot abid the man and his stupid drivel

He obviously needs the money to buy another jacket from Oxfam, one that fits him this time. The man is a waste of space.

In the time he's been off air you think he could have learned some new vocabulary and phrases. He put me right off watching the preview, although it turned out to be a pile of poo in the end regardless. I had to switch it off as the combo of him and JF was just too much to bear.

Each to their own, but IMO there are far worse on QVC then GC, like the gawd awful Craig and Carmen. I can't say that I would follow his fashion tips, but I do think he seems a proper gentleman...

I was paying attention to the coats on sale - not one had a decent hem, they were either poorly stitched, not pressed or not cut properly with the result that they stuck out at the "hem corners" rather than fall naturally. I know they can cost less than a decent coat/mac/jacket on the high street but they look cheap.

has anyone else noticed how often he says "kinda" as in "this coat is kinda short and the buttons are kinda round and the colour is kinda blue". Drives me mad, so irritating, if your job entails using language to effectively describe items then you need a reasonable vocabulary not some sort (kinda!) stream of semi inchorent ramblings that serve no apparent purpose. Is he paid by the word?

Latest posts

Back