Hayloft Plants are here to help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hayloft Plants

Registered Shopper
Hi

Just reading through all your posts re QVC. As you know Hayloft supplied the last TSV and it really does all it says on the can. If ever you receive any plants from Hayloft that you are not happy with just give us a call direct on 01386 562999 and we will replace them for you.

A tip with Lavender plug plants they really do need to be kept on the dry side until they become established and they are fairly slow growing. Never water until the compost is really dry. With this weather it can be difficult!!

Could you tell me please why the TSV I ordered from you nearly a fortnight ago haven't arrived yet, even though we got an email last Saturday saying they had been despatched?
Don't hold out much hope for their condition after so long in transit.

Hi

Just reading through all your posts re QVC. As you know Hayloft supplied the last TSV and it really does all it says on the can. If ever you receive any plants from Hayloft that you are not happy with just give us a call direct on 01386 562999 and we will replace them for you.

A tip with Lavender plug plants they really do need to be kept on the dry side until they become established and they are fairly slow growing. Never water until the compost is really dry. With this weather it can be difficult!!

Thanks for posting. I bought the last TSV - Country Cottage Designer garden - and just noticed this afternoon that the lavender plug seems to have gone to mush and disappeared :blush: It's probably been beaten into submission with all the rain we have had. :sad: The other plugs seem to be ok at the moment. I will find a more sheltered spot for the pots I have potted the plugs in for the time being.

I am expecting my 6 Hellebore young plants collection soon, the order is still in process. They looked lovely
on air and have good reviews too.

I must add that the plants were very well packed and protected, even though the Royal Mail had custody of them for an extra couple of days.

Last edited:
Hi

Helleborus are as tough as old boots so they are always much easier to get established. Obviously you do not want to leave any contact details but if you email [email protected] and say we have spoken on shoppingtelly.com and arranged to send two lavender replacements and to speak to Yvonne I will get this organised for you. Alternatively telephone 01386 562999. Best to send two with the current weather!!

Thanks for posting. I bought the last TSV - Country Cottage Designer garden - and just noticed this afternoon that the lavender plug seems to have gone to mush and disappeared :blush: It's probably been beaten into submission with all the rain we have had. :sad: The other plugs seem to be ok at the moment. I will find a more sheltered spot for the pots I have potted the plugs in for the time being.

I am expecting my 6 Hellebore young plants collection soon, the order is still in process. They looked lovely
on air and have good reviews too.

I must add that the plants were very well packed and protected, even though the Royal Mail had custody of them for an extra couple of days.

Hi Breeze

As you know the Royal Mail send out millions of parcels and occasionally an odd parcel is "lost". I agree if the parcel turns up know the plants will not be in a good condition. If you call on 01386 562999 we can arrange a replacement collection for you. Apologies for the delay. Yvonne

Thank you for your post Hayloft Plants. I am one of the customers that had a problem with the Lavender set. The Hidcot was completely dead on arrival and the White Lavender is looking a bit sad now too.

Happily, the other three are thriving and doing really well :nod: A replacement for the Hidcot was requested through QVC but 10 working days will have passed tomorrow so if it doesn't come in I'll call the number provided and talk to someone direct.

Just out of interest is there an email address we could use for those that prefer not to telephone?

Welcome BTW :hi:

EDIT ... Just read the post above and realise there is an email address we can use ... many thanks

Last edited:
I must say that it is very brave of you Hayloft Plants to register on here. However, I think this is a good thing. Would it be cheaper to order from you direct though I wonder and cut out QVC altogether?

Welcome to the forum Hayloft, it's so refreshing when a company takes their Customer Services seriously and I applaud you for being so proactive!

Welcome to the forum Hayloft, it's so refreshing when a company takes their Customer Services seriously and I applaud you for being so proactive!

Me too. It's a pity some of the other companies selling on QVC don't follow your lead. Well done!

the tsv looked like it was pre packed and not hand picked individually for each customer and the plants looked shocking on arrival. i did not buy it but two family members did. i bought the hellebores and am pleased with them and i am sure they will flourish

personally i find it odd that hayloft have come on the forum regarding the tsv which quite rightly recieved very negative feedback because of the very poor state the plants arrived in. thompson and morgan are not perfect (dead sticks for roses and unflowering tree peonies) come to mind but on the whole the plants come in much better condition than this tsv from hayloft.

Latest posts

Back