Have you seen the latest edition to the Q website?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
When something has a reduced price (whether it be sale, introductory or try me etc...) it now tells you how much you save!!!

It's making the produce image smaller, but are they trying this to draw people into buying as its "such a good offer"?

When something has a reduced price (whether it be sale, introductory or try me etc...) it now tells you how much you save!!!

It's making the produce image smaller, but are they trying this to draw people into buying as its "such a good offer"?

Oh yes, just noticed when I went to the Clearance Tueday bit. Big blue circles with the amount of saving in them. They havent bothered on things where the saving is less than £5.00, but on one item, they have put a big blue "sticker" with "Save over 10%" because its only a saving of £2.85! :mysmilie_19:

A little off track but on Sunday in the YK hour they showed an item on air at the price of £74.68 then shortly after it was reduced to £49.98, I noticed this about two hours later, now how many people purchased at the on air price and never saw and still don't know it was reduced to £49.98 shortly after!!

The No 2 most trusted retailer don't you know! Hate to think how bad the No 3 most trusted retailer is!!

Well we know that chuntley didn't do the savings calculations as she keeps bragging about the fact that she can't add or subtract 2 very simple numbers. It always annoys me because I don't think it is anything to be proud of when it is at the level of a child of seven but then she annoys me every time she opens her mouth.

Oh yes, just noticed when I went to the Clearance Tueday bit. Big blue circles with the amount of saving in them. They havent bothered on things where the saving is less than £5.00, but on one item, they have put a big blue "sticker" with "Save over 10%" because its only a saving of £2.85! :mysmilie_19:

These 'bargains' are extremely misleading; they compare the QVC price to the clearance price to magnify the saving. In reality, the item has probebly been on sale at IP. I use the SBC shower gels as an example. They are being sold at approx £22 today, instead of £27.50 On the last SBC tsv day, this item was on air at £22 ish.

I sent a question in the other day about a BareMinerals product, it was on a special price and was, without adding the P&P charge, £6 more than on the high street and with P&P £10 more which is 50% of the item price!! So I asked why is this so expensive, is it a different size or something, knowing full well it was the exact same product and that they wouldn't post it but I'm sure it was past on to someone at Q! Clearance prices and special prices like EasyPay are just their way to get people yo buy on impulse thinking it must be a good deal when in reality there really aren't that many deals at Q anymore.

I just looked at Q website and saw the Save Bubbles! What a load of rubbish! They have so many problems with the website not working properly they really need to sort that out before they add useless extras, they mean absolutely nothing on the introductory prices let alone any of the others, do they really think we are all that stupid!

I would rather that you could know if your size was available in clearance rather than this twaddle. Years ago you used to be able to search this. It's annoying when you have trawled through to see a top only to find it is only available in either of the extreme sizes. Same with rings.

Have to say they are really very annoying when your searching through pages of items, they really get in the way including covering some parts of some items and just making the page messy, good job Q make things harder for your customers just to try some psychology c***p! Think (hope) this will help me stop spending money with them yippee!

I would rather that you could know if your size was available in clearance rather than this twaddle. Years ago you used to be able to search this. It's annoying when you have trawled through to see a top only to find it is only available in either of the extreme sizes. Same with rings.

I agree, also it's really annoyed me over the years as it really is a basic must for me, to show what colours are available without having to open each item individually to see, you know, Q, like all the top retailers do!

I just looked at Q website and saw the Save Bubbles! What a load of rubbish! They have so many problems with the website not working properly they really need to sort that out before they add useless extras, they mean absolutely nothing on the introductory prices let alone any of the others, do they really think we are all that stupid!

What Save Bubbles?? I have looked everywhere using both my PC and ipad and I can't see any....... Help please! Perhaps someone could tell me an item number where it is showing. Thank you.

What Save Bubbles?? I have looked everywhere using both my PC and ipad and I can't see any....... Help please! Perhaps someone could tell me an item number where it is showing. Thank you.

its not active on the website today... maybe it was just a trial yesterday

Nope they are still there, just search Yong Kim and you will see the useless, idiotic idea lol!

I have looked on the website on my I pad and can't see any "save" bubbles either, thank goodness! Their app is really getting on my nerves, it is far worse than the old one and not user friendly at all, but it has saved me:mysmilie_50: money as I can't be bothered to look much on it now, and just come on here to see if have missed anything good!

Latest posts

Back