Has Kim & Co gone worse?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_502::mysmilie_507:

maxwallcopy.jpg

not forgetting the flip flops!! LOL

Oh, so you saw her at the beauty bash too! :devil:

and they do cling

and mrs J you forgot they also crease like hell too [ usually the poly mixes dont .you know the THIN THIN stuff ]

i have to say ive still got some trousers that were the old fukuro material & they DONT crease & wash great......BUT i am a grandma so am allowed to wear ' crimplene ' lol.......just to the ones who wants to know who wears this carp......nanna's do.

welcome springflower.turning the waistband over for people who are only 5' 3 or thereabouts gives you a not nice 'smile' effect where you dont want one...i think IF she listened to the taller lady & also the short ar''s like me & do a tall & small /petite as im sure ive seen some of her older labels say petite & also grande /large too.......we /some of us at least would spend the money IF it complemented rather than highlight as you so rightly say.......yet again welcome

:mysmilie_502::mysmilie_507:

maxwallcopy.jpg

not forgetting the flip flops!! LOL

That would be an improvement, though it is a MITE insulting.

To Max Wall.

WHY does JR insist on wearing the jeggings/leggings whatever when they do her absolutely no favours. Not with her sumo wrestlers' calves and dancer's arse or whatever she has.

And as for the toe post sandals: I bet they could present shows on their own by now. They look RANK.

Oooo, I feel like Gok Wan! :devil:

is it possible that Julia is not trying to get people to make comparisons to their own bodyshape and thereby reduce customer returns rather then try to deliberately upset people with her mentioning body sizes? It would cost the company money if people return under the DSR rules, so to me its just a damage limitation excercise rather then her being insecure about her size or intending to single out the plus size models?
sorry model, there is only one I think

When the other presenters are wearing/presenting these clothes they do not KEEP making reference to the size they are wearing. They might mention it once at the start of the show for reference. But JR insists on banging on, and on, and on about it.

Oh and the fact that she is always and always has been a size small ????

Great pic Moynah!! JR may be a size Small but unfortunately her gob is still LARGE!!

Stop trying to look like a 25 year old!! Grow old gracefully, we all have to!!

Last night when she was on with Kim, I felt like phoning into the studio and asking her to cover herself up, it's embarrassing. Her daughter is exactly the same age as my son and I know he would be horrified if I wore what she had on.

p.s. I love my Alfa too :clapping:

Moynah, thankyou so much for the warm welcome. Lots of love from me and a huge hug
for your divine, fluffy boy.
From Springflowerxxx

Before Christmas there were tons of Kim & Co skirts in boxes at the Birchwood outlet for the magnificent sum of 99p and having felt the quality of the hideous patterned polyester
they were made of the price was about right!

Before Christmas there were tons of Kim & Co skirts in boxes at the Birchwood outlet for the magnificent sum of 99p and having felt the quality of the hideous patterned polyester
they were made of the price was about right!

Still overpriced IMO :wink:

How can there be tons of Kim & Co in the outlet store when it's always selling out onscreen? :wonder:

Still overpriced IMO :wink:

How can there be tons of Kim & Co in the outlet store when it's always selling out onscreen? :wonder:

perhaps people come to their senses once they receive the items and return them as every time I go to Birchwood you can guarantee there'll be loads of Kim & Co (many still tagged) on the rails, all drastically reduced from the original price plus a further 70% discount which applies to all the clothes there.

perhaps people come to their senses once they receive the items and return them as every time I go to Birchwood you can guarantee there'll be loads of Kim & Co (many still tagged) on the rails, all drastically reduced from the original price plus a further 70% discount which applies to all the clothes there.

After all the cr*p she's had on this visit, there'll be a whole new Kim & Co outlet megastore opening at Birchwood very soon.

i saw a poster on the mary portas site review qvc saying she loved kim and co, and wished kim made larger sizes, the posters names, MMMM mrsjames :rock:

Latest posts

Back