Has Keeley had something done to her lips?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norbitonite

Registered Shopper
I was just channel hopping and caught sight of her on the Elemis show and something looks different about her mouth.

Havn't seen an Elemis show lately,although I do know Keely is pregnant and women's features can change drastically over that 9 month period.

I did not see keeley yesterday but that last time I saw her on air air her face was lookingquite puffy.

I saw her a while ago and thought I was looking at a different person. I hadn't seen her for a loooooong time and I couldn't quite make out what it was that was different, but she just looked different.

I saw her a while ago and thought I was looking at a different person. I hadn't seen her for a loooooong time and I couldn't quite make out what it was that was different, but she just looked different.

The last couple of times she's been on she's had her hair loose, and she has quite a mane. Before she always wore it tied back, maybe that's why she's looking different, that and being very pregnant so very filled out!!

^^I noticed her complexion looked really good, too. :33:

Caught her talking about the new tri-enzyme mask, and how it amazing it supposedly is. But when she mentioned it felt like her skin was gonna peel off the first time she used the mask. . . it sort of put me off buying the kit. :23:

Also, the model looked rather uncomfortable with the mask on, saying that the stinging sensation was getting worse and that she'd never felt anything like it!

IMHO Any product that makes your face feel like it's gonna peel/melt off sounds alarm bells ringing. . . :11:

When is Keeley due as they didnt seem to comment on her pregnancy at all yesterday but she was really smiley as though she was dying to chat about it.

does keeley not usually have really curly hair ? cos it was straight the other night and I thought that made her look very different

I saw her the other night and thought her lips looked funny, like she's had something done? I can understand some of the other posts saying things can change during pregnancy; before I had a baby I had a gap in my front teeth and it closed during pregnancy so obviously hormones must have made my teeth move?

She was raving about the new wash though.

does keeley not usually have really curly hair ? cos it was straight the other night and I thought that made her look very different

You're dead right it is usually curly, maybe the GHD people had a go at her!!

She mentioned she was back for two shows at the end of this month and she seemed quite excited about it ( something new?) - I would think that would be her last appearance before she goes off to be a mum? She did look very different with straight her - I liked it.

I thought Keely looked very tired, she did look different but I can't say I noticed her hair being straight. She did look very bloated.

keelys bloated as she is 7 months pregnant. ghd gang got to her hair and you can really see her lovely face now.she even looks slimmer in her face now.....

i though there was something funny about her mouth, even my fella noticed and he generally glazes over when QVC is on unless I mention using his credit card again or unless im being a traitor and watching Ideal World when he looks for the one with nice legs ???????

Latest posts

Back