Has he no scruples?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also think he has influence at Q. Whoever is on with him, they seem to defer to him as though he is the Oracle and every word that comes from his mouth is precious. Gives a new meaning to the term sycophant, and the way the "Garden Guru" acts gives the impression that his tail is wagging the dog: you feel he knows he's non-stick.

Come to think of it, you nailed it, people like Dale do revere him :mysmilie_17: The only person who did not hang on to his every word was Julian Ballantyne.
Garden Guru :mysmilie_507: the other name with the same initials is more suited, I still remember the time Qvc was selling a recliner (Not the recent TSV) and Richard Jackson was reclining and skiving most of the presentations. I was appalled .

He is paid to know things like that, Tinkerbelle, and he has plenty of time to find out because usually he is standing around like a chocolate fireguard while the guest and presenter do most of the work.
I just cannot understand why there are two presenters on QVC gardening programs. I wonder if he has shares in QVC,... he is labelled a presenter, but always has another presenter to hold his hand and he flogs so many of his products on the Q :wonder:

I don't think he's particularly clued up. I don't really watch him but he has given poor advice in the past in my opinion. And yes, I agree he did ought to know one way or t'other. But as they're not technically lilies, the advice is slightly different. Its the pollen that's the problem with lilies. Its the actual plant, as I now understand it, with cala lilies. He still ought to have given the correct answer or have said "I don't know, I'll check".

I didn't see the presentation but if they were pretty coloured versions I would have said they were darned difficult to grow outside. And possibly best grown indoors. Bet he didn't say that either!

I can see we all love him so much that you'll all be happy to know there's yet another TSV coming up after the weekend ;P

Latest posts

Back