Harry Greene

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
Was having a browse through the presenter blogs etc on the QVC website and noticed a tweet down one side saying that Harry Greene the original DIY expert has passed away aged 89. Very sorry to hear that - not sure when he was last in air but it doesnt seem like that long??

Thanks, I was only wondering about him the other day, no one, other than Julian, ever mentions past guests or presenters, but it'd be nice for the presenter on the next DIY show to acknowledge Harry in some small way.

Jude xx

I too had thought about him recently Jude, he was a nice man. I think it was mentioned that they will be dedicating Sundays DIY show to him, hope they do.

I remember him, harmless enough old boy. He is/was Sarah Greene's day but not heard anything about her lately either. He had a good innings.

Sarah Greene and OH Mike Smith have been on TV fairly recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, he was a lovely person, I liked him ,still remember how he posed like James Bond with the electric screwdriver ...bless him! RIP.

Can't find anything on the web to say that he has passed away.:confused2:

me neither, was looking it up last night??! I was quite surprised to read that his late wife was actress Marji Lawrence..older FMs might remember her..now sadly gone.

Latest posts

Back