Hardy Geraniums

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Mine are all up! I've even got flowers on some and that purple one is gorgeous. I'm particularly pleased as I had to contact QVC about my tree peonies, as two out of 3 have bitten the dust. They haven't got replacements so I've been refunded.
I didn't think those geraniums would grow as they looked pretty dire when delivered but they've grown really well. Hoorah!

I have got 2 that have not sprung into leaf yeat but I have had one that has just leafed in the last week. Got no flower buds though.

Mine are all up! I've even got flowers on some and that purple one is gorgeous. I'm particularly pleased as I had to contact QVC about my tree peonies, as two out of 3 have bitten the dust. They haven't got replacements so I've been refunded.
I didn't think those geraniums would grow as they looked pretty dire when delivered but they've grown really well. Hoorah!

I had new tree peonies sent out as the first lot were dreadful but only one of the replacements has survived so it was probably just as well you got a refund!
I gave the hardy geraniums to my son so I am not sure how they are doing but I will check with him tomorrow.

I had new tree peonies sent out as the first lot were dreadful but only one of the replacements has survived so it was probably just as well you got a refund!
I gave the hardy geraniums to my son so I am not sure how they are doing but I will check with him tomorrow.

That's interesting about those tree peonies as RJ was saying how they grow on mountains in China yet they don't seem to be able to hack a summer in the UK.

I hope your son's geraniums are doing as well as mine are. When they arrived they looked like hairy twigs and tbh I didn't expect much, but they've grown really well. I'd call them again about your replacements and get refunded, teddybear.

Latest posts

Back