Handbag Emporium TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no I hope its a horrible bag cos I don't want to spend any cash but I'm feeling in need of a new bag! lol x:confused:

I just got my Clearance Tig Bag last evening so I don't need a new bag - I don't need a new bag - I don't need a new bag - any handbag counsellors out there??!!

I just got my Clearance Tig Bag last evening so I don't need a new bag - I don't need a new bag - I don't need a new bag - any handbag counsellors out there??!!

BM, if you find one point them in my direction will you! I'm in need of some serious therapy (retail therapy?!?) lol x

I do not need a new bag, I do not need a new bag; I do not need a new bag - no - not working! :giggle: I'm sure I could fit another one in somewhere!

When I returned home yesterday with a lovely Radley bag from a day out at Bicester Village I felt very satisfied and sure that I wouldn't be wanting another bag for some time. So why am I now anticipating tonight's TSV with such excitement????? :giggle:

A Woman's Handbag

The handbag is a rare delight, it's like Aladdin's cave,
All sorts of things are hidden there, that females like to save,
It's black and big and heavy, with a nice long shoulder strap,
Its weighted down with odds and sods and other stuff like that.

But the lady finds just what she wants deep down amongst her treasure,
Of keys and pins and leg hair wax and a metric rule for measure,
The remnants of forgotten ills with aspirins held so dear,
Birth control and other pills with labels quite unclear.

Calorie counters, cotton buds, old lottery tickets too,
Handkerchiefs and white tissues for visiting the loo,
A book of stamps, a tube of glue, letters from I don't know who,
Horoscopes with personal star, petrol vouchers for the car.

Perfume loaded by the box, knitting needles, pairs of socks,
Bank statements and counterfoils, sachet samples, body oils,
Cassette tapes and eye mascara, postcards from old Connamara
Itineraries for keep-fit classes, lipstick and a pair of glasses,

Emery boards, a pot of Vic, silver tweezers, half a brick,
Screwdriver, spanners, ball of wool, ancient notebook partly full,
Bristle brush for long tresses, photographs and addresses,
Polo mints and a mobile phone just in case they stray from home.

Cheque book stubs, leather gloves, insect spray for the shrubs,
Driving licence, bingo card, cuttings from the paper,
Favourite verse, loaded purse and a windscreen scraper,
Credit cards, safety razor, golden buttons off a blazer.

But best of all it is a friend, that's with them every day,
Slung upon the shoulder in a casual way,
And don't forget it is a club - not of the member kind,
But the bag itself when wielded right could change a mugger's mind.

Bridgid Patrick​

I can't find a Hannelora at all..anyone got one? Cross body is "me" but my Machida was a bit of a mistake, too slim a profile to carry all my everyday stuff unfortunately, I need a wider base (well I don't really if you could see my bum!)

Well *polishes halo* I wasn't tempted by the Patrick Cox number in TK Maxx this week that was down from £210 to £60.

That's a lie. I was tempted but I didn't buy it. And I know I'd love it because I have the exact same handbag in strawberry ice cream pink. The tempting bag was black.

I keep thinking about it though. Damn *repolishes halo to keep self busy*

I did MFW mention at christmas in july,shes popping in for a few hours on friday - but not a whole show.They're obviously not expecting it to last the day then!

OMG apparently its a

Kipling Hannelora Across Body Bag with 2 Flap Pockets around £34.44 but price could change

Am surprised its a Kipling when they just had their anniversary shows this week
I did hear the kipling presenter say she was back on Friday for a few hours but they obviously wont have a lot of stock -they never have much of the TSV's on sale days so they can palm us off with lots of OTOs

Disappointed it s Kipling TSV, I'm not a fan, I'll give it a quick look on the tinternet tomorrow but I think ma money is safe! :whew:

I just got the Tig organizer in spice from the Bay and picked up a bright red Radley wristlet for 35£ (cheaper than the purse I also bought) at their sale at Kildare Village, so I'm handbaggily happy. Will still have a peak, of course, how could I not?

I purchased a lovely red leather Ri2k recently via Secretsales, under half price.

Latest posts

Back