Halo Pocket Power Charger for Mobile Phones & USB Devices TSV 2/6/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm, what would anyone need that thing for? Just keep normal phone battery charged up, or get a spare battery and alternate! So much cheaper! I only charge my phone once a week and it's fine! Had one bar of power left last night and called the bank for 20 mins and call was fine!

Hmm, what would anyone need that thing for? Just keep normal phone battery charged up, or get a spare battery and alternate! So much cheaper! I only charge my phone once a week and it's fine! Had one bar of power left last night and called the bank for 20 mins and call was fine!

What if your phone does not have a replaceable battery?

As you only charge your phone once a week you sound like you don't use it a lot but if you use your phone for a business or just end to use it a lot something like this could come in handy.

I take it that you don't have a smart phone. Most smart phones need charging every second day if not everyday

I'm very interested in this but am so not a gadget person and I'm not 100% sure if this is something that I need (but I think I do!).I only use to charge my mobile phone about once a week.I actually hate all telephones but I am a demon texter. I've recently got myself a smartphone and though I rarely call anyone,I do use the text,camera and internet.And my phone needs charging every night.It just dies so quickly.

This is no problem to me and I just charge it every night when I go to bed....but my family are massive campers/festival people (we have a VW campervan) - and our phones all just die when we're away.My teens in particular rely on their phones for films and music.

I'm going to look at the US site to see what its all about!!

I have one in a case which I keepin my briefcase as my smartphone won't last to and from London, mind you I use it a lot and listen to music etc

I'm very interested in this but am so not a gadget person and I'm not 100% sure if this is something that I need (but I think I do!).I only use to charge my mobile phone about once a week.I actually hate all telephones but I am a demon texter. I've recently got myself a smartphone and though I rarely call anyone,I do use the text,camera and internet.And my phone needs charging every night.It just dies so quickly.

Just a thought but when you have used different apps, do you close them down afterwards? I couldn't understand why my smartphone needed constant recharging until a friend told me that the open apps were the problem. Now I only need to charge it 1-2 a week :up:

Not really...I'm not an app kinda person! I do agree that eBay is so cheap compared to QVC.I had a quick look after posting on this thread last,and after doing a bit of research,I shall be buying one from eBay! I do love that we get to know the TSV in advance to really be able to search and research the items rather then making snap decisions.I know in a way,QVC want us to make snap decisions....but that must create an awful lot of returns for them!!!!

I always close my apps, I also close Internet when not surfing. I read, play music and games, don't know what I would do without it. I do chargevitbdaily. Although when on Hols it can last 2-3 days

I bought a few from QVC America a few months back and have used mine quite a few times and find it good. I have an iphone and by early evening it needs charging (I do close all my apps after use). If I'm out all day I find it handy to have it in my bag so I can charge my phone. It's only good for one charge before it needs charging but is very good if you are out for the day and it fits easily in a handbag or briefcase. :wave:

I had no idea such gadgets existed but I need one ! I was out & about in London *all day Thurs and battery had about 10% left by the time I got home even though I hardly used it all day.

* Chelsea Flower Show and then Eric Clapton concert in the evening. Perfect day !

Linda xx

I have a samsung galaxy and, despite the fact that I do not use it a lot but always have it switched on for contact, it is always out of charge. This is because the biggest culprit of loss of battery life is inactivity. I need to charge mine daily. A portable charger is on my 'to buy' list, just which one. I purchased a solar charger which was so ineffective I returned it (not QVC). The HALO loooks the spit of the VEHO Pebble Smartstick, which is cheaper than even the tsv price. The main differences: the veho is 2200amh; the halo 2800amh. Negligible really. 3 connectors with the haol, 5 with the veho. You get a carry sock with the veho, but not with the halo.

Latest posts

Back