Hairstyling TSV - Mon 5th Sep

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
From someone's post on the QVC FB page it seems that Monday's TSV is this (no pics sorry). The lady is on the Customer Panel and was asked to try them...

Dream Curler Deluxe Styling System for Short/Long Hair - TSV 5th September

Available for short and long lengths, the Dream Curler consists of a series of rollers with a detachable handle to take out when the roller is placed in the hair. The products will come with a detailed dvd, plus a hints and tips booklet.

From someone's post on the QVC FB page it seems that Monday's TSV is this (no pics sorry). The lady is on the Customer Panel and was asked to try them...

Dream Curler Deluxe Styling System for Short/Long Hair - TSV 5th September

Available for short and long lengths, the Dream Curler consists of a series of rollers with a detachable handle to take out when the roller is placed in the hair. The products will come with a detailed dvd, plus a hints and tips booklet.

http://www.margot-schmitt.de/margot_schmitt_com/index.html

http://www.margot-schmitt.de/margot...n_minutes_to_perfection_guide_short_hair.html

:emo:

They call it the InStyler, very popular on QVC US they have TSVs a few times a year with it. Photo in the Newsletter and they called it the InStyler so it must be the original brand name one.

Yes but the Newsletter showed a photo of the InStyler as the TSV. Interesting one there, so someone has made a boob. Either custom panel or whoever put the Newsletter together.

Yes but the Newsletter showed a photo of the InStyler as the TSV. Interesting one there, so someone has made a boob. Either custom panel or whoever put the Newsletter together.

The InStyler tsv is down on the newsletter as Weds 28th September...

crikey, are these the 'dream curlers' that have had such shocking reviews in the past?

Claudia, you're so right about the Big Brush - I don't know what I ever did without mine.

And not to start JR bashing but if she's an example of the effects of the rollers and spray she's put me off completely. I don't think I've seen her hair look so bad for a while.

crikey, are these the 'dream curlers' that have had such shocking reviews in the past?

They got terrible reviews didn't they - but as this is the new 'deluxe' version it doesn't have any inconveniently bad reviews yet. QVC must know it is likely to be just as bad though and obviously don't care.

Don't waste your money, buy Babyliss "big hair" instead, it's a hairdryer/curling brush all in one, gives amazing results, very quick and easy to use, wouldn't be without mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFF0_iVsdY

Another vote here for the Babyliss Big Hair - am very pleased with the results from mine and would recommend it.

If you want curlers the Babyliss thermo ceramic rollers get good reviews on Amazon and are cheaper than the TSV. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004IO51F8/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Last edited:
complaints in Germany QVC range from :
# if you put it to tight into your hair they hurt taken them out
# it will make fine hair flyaway, so you have to use other products with it to combat that
# they are actually quiet expensive for what they are and you can get the same result with cheap curlers you buy in the supermarket/chemist
# if you have long hair the hair can get stuck in the rollers and get pulled out with them - quiet a few people commented on that
creating static is a complaint frequently made

Was intrigued as I thought I had seen them on German QVC ( I work often in Germany and flick through the channels lol) so checked them out and read the consumer reviews. Overall rating is 3.9 out of 5

Last edited:
I also have the Babyliss Big Hair and I love it. It's great for giving my collar length layered bob great bounce and lift BUT it does take a bit of getting used it and although it's great for turning the ends under on my hair I can't get it to do flicks or curls. To be fair though I don't use styling products as a rule and that might make a difference. It might do flicks and curls on longer hair.

Once you've got the knack though it's great.

Claudia, you're so right about the Big Brush - I don't know what I ever did without mine.

And not to start JR bashing but if she's an example of the effects of the rollers and spray she's put me off completely. I don't think I've seen her hair look so bad for a while.

Her hair did indeed look awful, she would put people off buying!!!!

actually went to have a look at the midnight launch and blimey you are right. JR's hair was a right mess. I can not believe they let her go on air like that

Babyliss Ceramic user here - very very good and because they don't have teeth, no ripped hair.

I put the Babyliss big hair thingy on my wish list on Amazon as I liked the look of it while browsing. You lot have convinced me to buy it!!!

Agree that Julia's hair was a very poor advert for the roller things they have as the TSV, so expensive too. I use big velcro rollers when I want to give my hair a boost and they work fine and were a few quid in (whisper it low) Superdrug on the dreaded highstreet.

Latest posts

Back