Hairfix 3 Step Recovery Regime Try me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got the large sizes, had them for years and use it every 3 weeks probably. It is very good - hair looks great afterwards and makes the colour shine, as it removes any product residue. Glad I have mine and would not want to be without it in my cupboard.

I've got the large sizes, had them for years and use it every 3 weeks probably. It is very good - hair looks great afterwards and makes the colour shine, as it removes any product residue. Glad I have mine and would not want to be without it in my cupboard.

Glad it works for you,I like Aveda wish it was still on Q.
Lynn

I bought the try me set months ago and like you, use every few weeks. It lasts for ages. It really refreshes my hair and I like the smell too.

Thanks Ladies, I bought it & haven't used it yet. It is expensive for a try me especially with the p&p for small ish sizes so I should have a go.
I bought it but also bought "Hair One" cleansing conditioner at the same time as was in despairate need to stop my head itching like ants were having a disco on it after my colour has been done plus my hair was seriously dry. Since using Hair One I've never looked back or changed, except to try Chaz Dean's WEN as it was in a sale b4 Xmas. Both are very similar in terms of how they work & ingredients. Best products ever for over processed dry scalp & hair imo! Hair One is substantially cheaper as WEN is a small fortune at regular price, plus HO ia available with free p&p via Ebay.

I agree Lyn, Aveda is fab too, I don't use the damage remedy products anymore as Hair One is more moisturising for me but only have my hair coloured at an Aveda salon. The dryness & itchy scalp after application is far better than when I had L'oreal colour used at another salon. Aveda hair colour is in a different league too as it looks rich & really lasts. Most visits only require root colour now.

Last edited:
Just checked my account to remind me when I bought this set and it doesn't show up - well, not with the current item number. I do wish QVC would make account previous order searches easier to find ie with keywords in the search, instead of the exact item number. :taphead:

Hi, can I ask whether you see any real difference with parts 2 and 3. I've got part 1 and it's brilliant for removing the accumulation of product on the hair that otherwise causes static and dull hair, but I've never bought parts 2 and 3 because a) I like to use PK shampoo fairly regularly and b) I thought part 3 was only doing the job of your conditioner.

I may have got that completely wrong and be missing something which is why I'm asking.

DJ x

Tk maxx have some hairfix products in the larger sizes cant remember the price thought mayb worth a look if ur a fan of theses products.

These are the ingredients according to the cult beauty website -

Step 1 Release: Aqua, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxycellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, arfum, Trideceth-9 Gluatmix Acid, Arginine, Serine, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Valine, Alanine, Glycine, Lycine, Leucine, Phenylalinine, Cysteine, Histidine, Methionine, Tyrocine, Tryptophan, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate. Step 2 Revive: Aqua, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocoamide MEA, Glyceryl Oleate, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Glycol Stearate, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Parfum, Cocodimonium Hydroxy-Propyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Benzophenone-3, Disodium EDTA, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethcione Coployl, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazonlinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesiu, Nitrate, Sodium Hydrozude, CI15985. Step 3 Replenish: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Arginime, Serine, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Valine, Alanine, Glycine, Lycine, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Histidine, Methionine, Tryptophan, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol Cover up your sins

I'd check the bottle if you are sensitive to ingredients as I've often found the ones listed online aren't complete or correct.

What does annoy me is when they say 100ml is 3 months use if you use weekly. If you have long/thick/dry/curly hair 100ml of conditioner might not even do two washes - reality! If 100 ml of conditioner lasts you more than 10 washes, you're not using enough or you don't need conditioner unless your hair is very short/fine/super shiny naturally! I do know people who have shiny hair without any conditioner, but they wouldn't need this kit!

Different strokes for different folks-I bought the HUGE sizes of this some time ago, as it sounded so fab for my hair, which does suffer from product overload, but it doesn't work at all for me, I'm afraid.
I find the best detox for me is to use shower gel as shampoo every couple of weeks- something nice and plain from somewhere like Lush, followed by a deep conditioning treatment- works a treat!

Latest posts

Back