Hairfix 3 Piece Follicle Plus Collection TSV 20/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting. I wonder what the price will be and if it will be good value... for comparison purposes, I checked out Hairfix's site...

Similar kit (by the looks of things) currently on the Hairfix site: http://www.hairfix.co.uk/products/special-offer-follicle-trio with an offer price of £45.00 (usually £54.00). Shampoo and conditioner both 200ml and follicle+ gel is 100ml.

If you're already stocked up on the follicle+ gel, they have a £29.00 set with just shampoo and conditioner too: http://www.hairfix.co.uk/products/copy-of-new-follicle-pre-foamed-caffeine-shampoo-conditioner. Unfortunately I can't tell what the P&P would be as it's not indicated up front.

Shampoo does not contain SLS - uses Ammonium laureth sulfate instead.

At least a day of Simon as the TSV guest will pass pleasantly. He's someone I enjoy watching as he's not over the top - plus he does at least do the follicle+ demo on himself rather than one of the models...

I'm already using this shampoo and conditioner,I do like it and even use the conditioner as a styling cream.:mysmilie_48:

Hairfix 3 Piece Follicle Plus Collection

QVC Price: £45.00
Today's Special Value Price :£31.46
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Hairfix-3-Piec...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-208128

This three-piece haircare collection from Hairfix includes Follicle Plus Leave In Treatment, Shampoo and Conditioner, all designed to combat thin or thinning hair and excessive hair loss, by encouraging healthy hair growth with gentle and conditioning formulas. Give life back to your locks and achieve fuller-looking hair with this Hairfix Follicle Plus Collection.

Just for QVC - the Follicle Plus Leave In Treatment comes in a new 150ml size, and has been created especially for QVC customers.

Tailor it for your hair - ideal for anyone with concerns over thinning hair and excessive hair fall, this collection is also great for sensitive scalps and hair that is exposed to chlorine or reacts to water changes when travelling. Plus it's great for those who use a lot of hair products such as mousse and hairspray.

Time to see the results - this collection comes with an extended 90 day money back guarantee, making sure you can use the products for long enough to truly see the difference in your hair.

Contains:
1 x Follicle Plus Leave In Treatment (150ml) - a caffeine-based leave-in overnight treatment gel designed to encourage healthier-feeling, thicker-looking hair. Contains Biotin, caffeine and the Hairfix blend of vegetable keratin
1 x Follicle Plus Shampoo (200ml) - a gentle foam designed to promote healthy growth whilst cleansing hair and scalp, without tugging on, aggravating or clogging the scalp. The foam formula requires little or no agitation to make a lather, minimising hair loss during shampooing. Contains caffeine, keratin and biotin
1 x Follicle Plus Conditioner (200ml) - formulated to encourage healthy growth whilst conditioning. Contains caffeine, keratin and biotin

How to use:
Follicle Plus Leave In Treatment:
Massage two pumps into the scalp and leave overnight
Comb through or shampoo out in the morning
Repeat every other night
Follicle Plus Shampoo:
Thoroughly wet hair and apply three to four pumps of shampoo foam across the palm of your hand
Pat gently into the wet hair and smooth through
Rinse - you may need to repeat, but Hairfix advise against over-cleansing thinning or fine hair
Follicle Plus Conditioner:
Apply three to four pumps onto cleansed hair
Pat in gently to mid lengths and ends
For best results comb through – do not rub
Leave as much of the conditioner on your hair so that it feels silky. Rinse only lightly with the coolest water you can tolerate, and avoid rinsing until ‘squeaky clean’
Pat dry with clean towel
For best results, as much as possible should be left in the mid-lengths of hair to allow the caffeine to work its way into the scalp
For very distressed hair it can be used in wet hair as a leave in conditioner, or it can be used on dry hair to hydrate and de-frizz

Maintain your healthy hair
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this product again in 90 days at today's amazing price

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Behind the brand
Co-founded and fronted by Simon Bryer, the International Style Director at the Michael Van Clarke salon in Mayfair, and used in the world’s top salons, the Hairfix range is based on encouraging even the most damaged hair to look and feel healthier and younger.

Thanks, think I will give this a whirl as, annoyingly, I have developed a sensitivity to Alpecin, which I've been using for about 6 weeks. (I suspect either the strong perfume or the menthol).

It may be worth checking the ingredients on Hairfix's own site as I believe there is menthol and caffeine in shampoo and/or conditiner in this set (and definitely in the follicle+ gel there is caffeine).

Hairfix are generally a problem-solver range. They do another set they sell on QVC which is for clarifying hair and is very good for re-boosting colour treatment as I understand it.

This kit is very good value when compared with the set Hairfix sell, so I think I'm in for this one!

Yes, there's definitely caffeine in it, that's the active ingredient, and it's in all three items. I'm hoping my problem with the Alpecin is caused by the strong 'fragrance' (Gawd, it stinks!), the colour (bright blue!) or possibly the Menthol or Limonene. I didn't use it this morning, used some old Ojon instead, and my scalp is so much more comfortable today.
I've ordered the Hairfix TSV, with fingers crossed. I like that the gel only has to be applied every three days or so. Alpecin is a daily application.

The ingredients can be viewed in the second of the 2 links in my post on the previous page, but here they are anyway:

Ingredients - Shampoo: Aqua (Water), Coco-glucoside, Ammonium laureth sulfate, Lauryl betaine, Capryloyl glycine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic acid, Sodium chloride, Parfum, Caffeine, Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Benzyl salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde Benzyl alcohol.

Ingredients - Conditioner: Aqua (Water),
 Cetylpyridinium chloride,
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
 VP/VA Copolymer, 
Glucose
Hydrolyzed silk,
Caffeine,
 Parfum,
 Hydrolyzed corn protein,
 Hydrolyzed soy protein,
 Hydrolyzed wheat protein,
 Potassium iodide,
 Potassium thiocyanate,
 Sodium chloride,
 Lactoperoxidase,
 Glucose oxidase,
 Benzyl salicylate,
 Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene, carboxaldehyde, Benzyl alcohol

If caffeine's your issue - then it's bad news... but if it is possibly menthol, it's looking like good news.

I've had an email today with the link to order it - so the links which SCW has put should work by now... Update - AD link showing sold out, but the original link for item number 208128 does work. I guess that means calling if you want 209112...

Last edited:
Is this any good for hair like mine? I have a lot of hair but it is very fine, I keep it quite short, but I seem to shed a lot of hair and have done so for quite a few years, not sure if it is medication I have to take or just the way my hair is, but I seem to be forever unblocking the plug hole and wonder if this would help, it can get greasy easily so I don't want anything that is going to make it to oily, thanks for any advice

Is this any good for hair like mine? I have a lot of hair but it is very fine, I keep it quite short, but I seem to shed a lot of hair and have done so for quite a few years, not sure if it is medication I have to take or just the way my hair is, but I seem to be forever unblocking the plug hole and wonder if this would help, it can get greasy easily so I don't want anything that is going to make it to oily, thanks for any advice

Sounds a lot like me.... Am tempted to try this... I thought hair fix was a cleansing range.

My hair loss is getting so bad that I started collecting it every time I brushed etc to count it (sad I know but no one believed now much I was losing) and it's often 500-1000 per day!! I am lucky that I began with masses of v fine hair so it wasn't showing too badly but now it is :( Sure a lot to do with medication for me.

Latest posts

Back