H20 tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

V

Vivalas

Guest Shopper
Has anyone got this and is it any good? Thinking about oak flooring plus carpets. Thank you.

I've got one. It's good. Thumbs up from me.
I use it for my laminate floors, and its great for cleaning the cooker. Oh and defrosting the freezer!

I did lots of looking around before I bought mine, which wasn't at a TSV price but t I don't think was much different to what they're selling it for today, and the price was quite a bit cheaper than I could find it anywhere else. I do thunk it's worth the money. QVC is reasonably priced item shocker - hold the front page......!!

I have an earlier H2O mop it's a chunkier machine than the X5 and touch wood it's still going strong and is great for doing the kitchen floor. We have a polti which is fab but the H2O is ready to go in a few seconds and is lighter. It doesn't leave my floors wet as some review report.

I'd be tempted to get the X5 if this one broke because it looks even more easy to manoeuvre.

Jude xx

I am very tempted with this but reading some of the reviews on QVC - it's almost as if some of them are reviewing a different machine ie very good or very poor. I'm a bit confused with the reviews but more reassured after reading the comments above.

How do the ones Lakeland sell compare as their customer service is fab and they replace things if they break further down the line..........

I have a Triangyello steam mop with carpet glider from over on Ideal world but this looks far better, can be used as a steam cleaner as well as a mop. The one I have is not that strudy, the carpet glider broke after a few weeks. This looks great though.

I have the green H2O steam mop, the one that's an upright and a handheld - I love it (in fact it's been in use this morning already!) I use it on laminate in my kitchen and cork tiles in the bathroom (yes I know awful isn't it *got* to get rid of those this year) and it's been fine so far, also on vinyl in my porch and used it this week for the first time on new sitting room carpet - brought the pile up fabulously. Used it on the oven and it was great, specially the little nozzles. Can't say I'm that much of a domestic goddess that it gets used in this way much if I'm honest though :blush:. Only complaint with mine is getting the tall handle detached - takes two of us or it's a nail breaking sitch (grrr) but other than that can't rate it highly enough :nod:

Someone must like it as at the launch they said it was a TSV for the third time!!!

Thanks artdeco, I liked the look of the green one but this comes with a lot more extras. I did think it looked quality, not like the triangyellos!

I've got the green one too AD, mine comes apart and goes together really easily. I :heart: it.

Do you need to go for extra mop heads, do you use a cloth with the carpet glider. Wish they would show the carpet glider more. because I really like the fact you can go over and steam freshen up carpets.

I can't see any difference. The TSV one has extras that we're sold separately in the past, like the window steamer etc.

I bought a black one last time. Great for the laminate floor, kitchen tiles and bathroom floors. Only leaves the floor damp if you use too high a steam setting. Carpet glider has been useful too. It doesn't clean, but it does freshen and being the owner of a puppy, it's been worth its weight in gold!
Haven't used it as a handheld quite as much, but its the only thing that's shifted the soap scum and water marks on the glass shower door.
I'd recommend it.

I've decided to give the TSV a try. I do like that it has variable steam when so many others don't. Seems good value with the added accessories and if it doesn't suit, I can always return it.

Thanks for all the helpful information.

Latest posts

Back