H by Halston Fashion TSV 14/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gentle bump!

The nude/pink option was shown at the end of today's Lunchtime hour...looked nice, good to see short jacket for a change. I wonder whether this will sell out overnight so they can shift loads of stuff as OTOs?

H by Halston French Terry Knit Moto Flyaway Jacket
Item Number: 159666
QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

A lightweight biker-style jacket from H by Halston created in soft French terry fabric and featuring an asymmetric zip, with a wide collar, ribbed panels at the sides and elegant princess seams at the back. In a flattering cut that falls to the hip, this jacket is a superb layering piece when worn open and great way to get your very own piece from this iconic fashion brand.
Six stylish shades - enhance the biker-style of this jacket by selecting the classic Black or Heather Urban Grey options. Or choose from the Heather Dusk Blue, Blush or Heather Bone shades to refresh your wardrobe and transition through seasons.

Styled right - this soft jacket can be worn closed to show off the oversized collar detail or open for a more relaxed layered look. This jacket will add interest to a classic jeans and T-shirt look, plus will work wonders worn over a pretty summer dress to add an edgier element to your look.

65% cotton, 31% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: 10: 88.9cm (35"), 12: 91.4cm (36"), 14: 94cm (37"), 16: 97.8cm (38.5"), 18: 101.6cm (40"), 20: 105.4cm (41.5"), 22: 111.8cm (44")
Length: 10: 55.6cm (21.9"), 12: 55.9cm (22"), 14: 56.4cm (22.2"), 16: 56.8cm (22.4"), 18: 57.5cm (22.6"), 20: 58.1cm (22.9"), 22: 60.3cm (23.8")

Colour options:

Black
Heather Dusk Blue - a blue marl shade
Heather Urban Grey - a grey marl shade
Blush
Heather Bone - a beige marl shade
Olive Green

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.159666

i have some sweatshirts from halston in the terry and its like wearing baby clothes as the fabric is soft and comfortable. also washes well.

If anyone is interested it's there on QVC.com item ...A269417 .112 reviews almost all 5 stars .

I ordered mine at about 11:30 last night, seeing that most of it has sold out by 8am I'm glad I did! The only colour I didn't think I'd wear is the Heather Bone.

I see Catherine was rocking Queen Victoria's hair do at the launch! :emo:

I can't believe I'm saying this as I have never bought fashion from QVC but I've bought it too. I went for black as I thought some of the lighter colours showed creases where they shouldn't, eg the collar of the blush on the hanger (but that could just be the staff not bothering to check things were pressed and presentable).

Being a skinflint were I bought mine from. http://www.everything5pounds.com/en/Cotton-Blend-PU-Sleeved-Biker-Jacket/p/47547 in blue and peach, not exactly the same but I've wore it to a night out and got lots of compliments, did I tell them I paid a fiver? absolutely!.............not! :mysmilie_17:

Nothing wrong with being a skinflint, shopperholic. And I rather like that jacket as well as some of the ones which come up underneath it as "recommended for you". Is the sizing accurate? And oh, they do combined P&P - see, Q, it IS possible, even at those prices!

Not Halston related but biker jacket related. If anybody likes the biker jacket style but wants something in a different material then Lakeland leather have a genuine suede biker jacket in their sale. It`s available in 2 colours, teal or coral and has been reduced from £159 to £47.70 and in sizes 8 to 18 but their sizing is more generous than the Halston one. Just click on the link below.
https://www.lakelandleather.co.uk/Teal-Patch-Pocket-Suede-Biker-Jacket

Nothing wrong with being a skinflint, shopperholic. And I rather like that jacket as well as some of the ones which come up underneath it as "recommended for you". Is the sizing accurate? And oh, they do combined P&P - see, Q, it IS possible, even at those prices!

To be honest Andi I've only ever bought the one item at a time, but I think the more items you order the more dear the p&p is so yeah combined I think. I bought some shoes last year and that's how my £5 obsession grew because the quality was amazing. I do hate paying to much for my clothes, thanks Andi that's very kind :mysmilie_3: I am a cheap 'n' cheerful sort of gal. :mysmilie_17:

Sorry Andi, meant to say that I'm a 16-18 and took a chance with the 14-16 and it fitted nicely, just bought these now. http://www.everything5pounds.com/en/Buckle-Strap-Slip-On-Sandals/p/594282 I knew I shouldn't have gone on I always end up buying. :mysmilie_17:

Like it very much, but missed it! Hope you are all pleased with it when you receive it. It looks a very useful summer/early autumn piece.

To be honest Andi I've only ever bought the one item at a time, but I think the more items you order the more dear the p&p is so yeah combined I think. I bought some shoes last year and that's how my £5 obsession grew because the quality was amazing. I do hate paying to much for my clothes, thanks Andi that's very kind :mysmilie_3: I am a cheap 'n' cheerful sort of gal. :mysmilie_17:

According to the delivery info on the site, "delivery charges are determined on the weight of the entire parcel (not per item) and start from just £3.95", which is reasonable, I think.

I am partial to a bit of skinflintery myself. Then I also like a bit of a splurge, like the odd designer handbag which I can then justify (in my tiny mind).

Latest posts

Back