Gutted - stone fell out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really pleased for you Pearly .... hope everyone else get their problems sorted too.

That's really good news and good for Rocks - that's more like their old standard of cs.

That's great news and excellent cs from Rocks TV. It's a beautiful piece so I'm really pleased for you.

Well, I've had a phone call this morning from a lovely man called Jon in the Rocks IT Dept, presumably having read this thread.
He's told me there were a few problems with this design, a higher failure rate than usual. So even though it's out of warranty, if I send it back they'll try to get it repaired for me.
I'm soooo impressed by this level of CS, and thrilled that I might well be having my lovely bangle back to its blingy best soon.
So thanks to all at Rocks, especially Jon (and of course to all my lovely bling buddies for sympathy!) - I love that they cared enough to contact me!
xxxx

Thats fantastic news x :mysmilie_698:

Just catching up in the threads...............sorry about stone falling out, but after you said it was a fault with the design, now I am worried as I bought the Rhodolite Garnet version!! Will be going to check my bangle in a minute!!

:hi: thanks for the update Pearly nice to know your a happy bunny and its all sorted for you .:clapping:

Latest posts

Back