Guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
What has happened to the Guests lately? Have tuned in to Liz Earle, George Simonton, Leighton Denny and Susan Graver shows lately and they are never on.

Liz Earle is only contracted to spend about 28 days with them so will never be on again

Leighton Denny is back in March as the last TSV he did he said Nina would be doing for a while

George Simonton is a professor in america so he is proberbly busy with his students so doesnt get the time to come over much

Susan Graver the last few shows have barely been worth her coming over so thats proberbly why she hasnt plus she has several weekly shows on Q US

Tova appeared recently, didn't she? But then if I'm not mistaken QVC own her brand and she serves a a figurehead for it.

I can't wait for Kim Mendleson to get too lazy to come from Montreal Canada. :mysmilie_17:

I admire her for not presuming that, due to the success of her range, she is too 'important' to fly over and present her own designs. I actually think she still enjoys talking about her clothes, to the people who will be buying them.

Im fed up with all these brand ambassadors, if I was QVC id say you show up and sell your own items, or go away, if you cant be bothered, then sorry.

Leighton notrmally appears so I wouldn't include him.

Don't think ive ever seen Bobbi Brown, it could be Bobby Brown, the American singer from way back for what I no.

Im fed up with all these brand ambassadors, if I was QVC id say you show up and sell your own items, or go away, if you cant be bothered, then sorry.

I suppose it depends whether QVC need the vendors more than the vendors need QVC and how much money QVC make from the brand.

Leighton notrmally appears so I wouldn't include him.

Don't think ive ever seen Bobbi Brown, it could be Bobby Brown, the American singer from way back for what I no.

Bobbi Brown is a woman and a makeup artist, she does appear on QVC US now and then when a TSV She also comes over to the UK and tours some of high end department(Selfridges and Harvey Nichols in London) stores for master classes. The brand is owned by Estee Lauder now so she only does what she wants such as fashion week in New York etc. She will certainly never appear on QVC UK for a few shows selling a small range of items. And we will never get a TSV(Estee Lauder said no accounting to those who asked Paul when he appeared at BB counters).

Leighton is in LA working on something new for a couple of months. I actually really enjoyed Nina doing his show the other night there, she's really come out of her shell, she never used to say boo to a goose.

I admire her for not presuming that, due to the success of her range, she is too 'important' to fly over and present her own designs. I actually think she still enjoys talking about her clothes, to the people who will be buying them.

Say what you like about Kim but she knows her product. Numbers, sizes, colours etc all at her fingertips, could teach a lot of others a thing or two.

Say what you like about Kim but she knows her product. Numbers, sizes, colours etc all at her fingertips, could teach a lot of others a thing or two.

Absolutely agree. I don't like most of the clothes, and have never bought an item, but she knows the line like the back of her hand.

The first time I saw her on screen I thought she was high on something, giggling, incoherent and odd. Now I just let the gushing wash over me (I never WATCH the Q, just have it on in background when reading/working/cleaning/surfing) and quite enjoy her enthusiasm. Also quite envious of the colours in the range. Wish other ranges did the same!

Absolutely agree. I don't like most of the clothes, and have never bought an item, but she knows the line like the back of her hand.

I agree on both counts, her range just isn't my thing but she never gets caught out on sizes, colours or prints, and you would never hear her say that she hadn't seen an item before like some guests have.

If you can ignore the giggling etc - why is she so nervous when her range sells well? - then she is very informative and she presents her range without the incessant Campbell suggestions about how to wear clothes. (Do I need to be told how to wear my clothes, I mean really?) I've got a few of her tops as wardrobe backups and they are very useful for shoving into suitcases or pulling out of the wardrobe if the ironing table is piled high.

PHP:
I flicked onto the Yong Kim show and Ingrid and Pipa seemed to be unsure whether the buttons on a top would undo or were just decorative, Kim would never get caught out like that.

BTW it's a split decision in our house whether Ingrid has come as Minnie Mouse or a Yorkshire Terrier!

My husband just asked if she had no mirror handy when she got ready for the show or just put the outfit on for a dare!

Latest posts

Back