Grrrr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BetLynch

Registered Shopper
I am so fed up of trying to order on the web and getting the message.....

Sorry, we are unable to process your order online at this time. If you wish to place your order by phone, please call Customer Services on 0800 50 40 30. If I go straight onto QCUT, I can usually order

Another thing that gets my blood boiling is typing in a number and being directed to a page which says....

Sorry, this item is out of stock. When I come across a QVC reciept which has a very vague description , I like to check what it is. It may be out of stock but does it mean they cant keep the details and a piccy?? Its like them posting item numbers with no details or pictures.

I have emailed CS commenting but didnt receive a response.

Sorry, just a little venting going on there......I feel better now.

Bet

If I get the cant order online message when using firefox I go on to another browser and it is usually ok

It does you good to vent now and again :)

Last edited:
Hi Bet,

Just a thought....when this happens have you previously had items in your basket that have timed out?

I have found that if you let your basket go over the 30 mins idle limit and QVC automatically empties it, if you then try to place an order for another item without refreshing your browser you will get that message.

Not sure if this helps or not but I've found that happening to me a few times now.

It's good to vent..........glad you're feeling better now. :53:

Bet,I'm always getting that message on QVC usually after I've been on the site for a while.It's a blomin' nuisance but if you shut down & then open up again,it should be ok :10:

Sorry, we are unable to process your order online at this time. If you wish to place your order by phone, please call Customer Services on 0800 50 40 30. If I go straight onto QCUT, I can usually order

I've had that message many a time regardless of which browser I'm using, it's so anoying to spot something on telly then can't get online to place the order, then listening to the presenter saying if lines are busy remember you can use the internet to order.

Last edited:
Same Here

I've had that message many a time regardless of which browser I'm using, it's so anoying to spot something on telly then can't get online to place the order, then listening to the presenter saying if lines are busy remember you can use the internet to order.

I use IE. I have had a QVC window open but hadnt tried to buy anything on there today. Maybe they read the mean things I said about thier TSV.:54:

I use IE. I have had a QVC window open but hadnt tried to buy anything on there today. Maybe they read the mean things I said about thier TSV.:54:
I use IE too & get the message even if I haven't tried to buy something earlier.Always works though if you shut down & re open :1:

What REALLY annoys me recently is the number of times I have looked at an item which might have various options, eg colours and there are no photos available for one or more of the options.

How are you supposed to make a choice?

i cannot agree more with everything said! it does seem like qvc are not really ready to welcome in an interactive age...or should i say qvc uk as qvc us seems really good when it comes to info posted, videos, everything...i do wonder how qvc can be so incredibly incompetent when it comes to their online services...

Videos

i cannot agree more with everything said! it does seem like qvc are not really ready to welcome in an interactive age...or should i say qvc uk as qvc us seems really good when it comes to info posted, videos, everything...i do wonder how qvc can be so incredibly incompetent when it comes to their online services...

QVC US do seem to have a more plentiful suppy of videos and they are longer (well, the ones I have looked at are). Lots of the items on the UK site show that there is a video then when you try to watch it, it says its no longer available.

This particularly annoys me when I want to have a reminder of how to use a beauty product. By the time QVC have posted it to me, I often cannot remember what I am supposed to do with it to get phenominal results and the instructions arent always what they could be either. The shows give good visual tips on amounts to use as well as advice on various ways to use a product. (sorry......I'm off again <kicks soap box out of the door>!)

Bet

what annoys me is when i want to talk about a tsv not being that good it gets removed. this is a forum but it looks like it is being vetted by qvc staff.

QVC US do seem to have a more plentiful suppy of videos and they are longer (well, the ones I have looked at are). Lots of the items on the UK site show that there is a video then when you try to watch it, it says its no longer available.

This particularly annoys me when I want to have a reminder of how to use a beauty product. By the time QVC have posted it to me, I often cannot remember what I am supposed to do with it to get phenominal results and the instructions arent always what they could be either. The shows give good visual tips on amounts to use as well as advice on various ways to use a product. (sorry......I'm off again <kicks soap box out of the door>!)

Bet
Have you tried watching the video clips online? Very helpful if you've forgotten how to use something. I haven't found any unavilable yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back