Grip to me hangers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
Has anyone bought these from QVC? I would welcome your views. I never seem to have enough hangers and the only ones I can find in the shops are plastic and really only suited for trousers. I want hangers for tops and skirts. I am also put off by their cost - they are expensive aren't they?

Thanks,

Mia

Hi,

SNAP. I got some from Ebay. They are very good - they hold my "slippy" dress very well.

Cheers,
karen

Thanks for your suggestions. I didn't think of that. How good are they for skirts?

Has anyone bought these from QVC? I would welcome your views. I never seem to have enough hangers and the only ones I can find in the shops are plastic and really only suited for trousers. I want hangers for tops and skirts. I am also put off by their cost - they are expensive aren't they?

Thanks,

Mia

Mia I had mine from ebay and they were in qvc boxes with the item no. They were half the price.

Rubbish for Skirts - I've the QVC sets and bought extra clips but sent them back as no skirt I had stayed in the clips regardless of the fabric. Clips aren't "flocked" in the middle so are smooth plastic.

The hangers themselves are great and things really stay on them and take up less space in the wardrobe. Wardrobe looks great all neat and tidy apart from the skirts which are still on a variety of shop hangers!

Thank you!

I'll get these for tops and dresses and use shop ones for skirts.

Try winding rubber bands round the ends of ordinary coat hangers, it does the job every bit as well.

I even get the rubber bands for free as our postman helpfully drops them all over the drive. :53:

Sublime - The Miserly One Sitting Here By The Light of One Guttering Candle xxx

:21::9:

They are okay,A few have broken with only a couple of pairs of trousers on.
I have so much stuff in my wardrobe I can not tell if they save space or not.

DM72 x

I got a small set of them to try them out first and my next order of 55 hangers arrived today. I've just finished swapping my clothes over and now have much more space in my wardrobe.:1: I also liberally swung some around and the items stayed put.......so they do what they say on the box. I've not tried skirts on them yet (they're in the second wardrobe) but if needs be I'll keep the skirts on the hangers I use already.

I did notice the IW were selling bigger, and very similar, sets at the weekend (spacesavers programme?) and they were cheaper, but because the QVC ones were already on their way I didn't order any.

And I didn't think to buy them from eBay. :8::33:

Until you own Grip to Me Hangers you do not appreciate just how much space ordinary ones take up. I have now replaced all our conventional hangers since moving up here and losing masses of fitted wardrobe space and what we used to struggle to get into 18' now fits very neatly into 10' and there are no more clothes slipping off onto the wardrobe floor!

The skirt clips are not too clever as others have said and because of my carp dexterity I find them difficult to open up anyway, so I too still use the skirt hangers kindly supplied by the shops selling the skirts but I put them onto the cascading hooks so they don't take up too much room.

Read your thread title and it reminded me of my friend's mum, who a few years ago broke a coathanger. A fairly well off lady of otherwise sound mind she decided to superglue this hanger back together...

Hour later and trip to A and E with hook from hanger firmly glued into hand. nurse on duty failed to contain herself and did a Captain Hook impression at which point frend's mum burst into tears and it has not been mentioned since...

Thank you for all your informative posts. I will definitely be buying these.
Just one last question - what's the difference between these and the Huggable Hangers?

I think the huggable ones are what we got from Ideal,they are really good as far as i know they are just about the same thing as the QVC ones.

I bought these hangers and was so impressed got another set, they save so much space and no more clothes slipping off. I would definately recommend them.

I was worried the coating would wear off after a while but that hasn't happened either.

Me too

Try winding rubber bands round the ends of ordinary coat hangers, it does the job every bit as well.

I even get the rubber bands for free as our postman helpfully drops them all over the drive. :53:

Sublime - The Miserly One Sitting Here By The Light of One Guttering Candle xxx

:21::9:

My postman does that too - they must be specially trained! They have obviously never heard of recycling to save money. Perhaps stamps could be cheaper if Royal Mail resources (e.g. rubber bands) were re-used whenever possible....now, that's a radical thought!

:33::33::33:

I have wondered whether these are worth a try or not. I wonder if there are any in the outlet shop.

Latest posts

Back