Greedy Presenters Grr!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, never say "they don't have a conscience"; they do, the standards set by it are not very high.

I agree with everything you said except that. I do believe that there are completely amoral people with no functioning conscience.

l have to say l don't either - l don't eat or wear other animals. That includes wool, because there's terrible cruelty in wool production, silk, pearls etc.

Oh dear. I always thought wool was ok and the animals didn't suffer for it. Would you mind elaborating on what happens to the sheep? I rarely buy wool products anyway as a matter of preference, but never thought (perhaps naively) it was something I needed to boycott.

I saw JK ask him. She irritates me at the best of times anyway, I think CH is the worst when pleading for freebies though and I don't think she means it on a jokey way, she is 100 per cent serious just by the way that she asks/hints etc. I remember Jilly Halliday, getting a freebie recently but the only difference is she never actually asked for hers. That doesn't bother me, but if they ask or suck up to the guest then that does annoy me.

Latest posts

Back