Great fashion advice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jaybe

Registered Shopper
I am watching ths clarks show & am grateful of the advice on how to wear my shoes. Apparantly I can wear them with skirts, trousers & shorts.
I wondered why I was getting strange looks when I went out, thought I had to wear them on their own

Last edited:
Does anyone at QVC head office watch the fashion hours with Glen??

If they did they would see how awful he is, he knows nothing about fashion or what women like. He rattles on about trends but never about style or body shapes.

Ask him a real fashion question and he would not have a clue.

What I am pleased to see though is a guest who actually works for the brand she is representing and really knows about the products she is talking about.

Both Jill from Clarks and Nicky from Birkenstock are a credit to the brands they work for, QVC need take note for the other guests they have on.

Last edited:
we should at least be eternally grateful that Jill Franks is not presenting the hour, JF and Glen = TV off, and a lie down

Why doesn't Glen wear socks?? Why do I need to see his flippin' ankles why? Someone should tell HIM how to wear shoes - condescending berk!!!:headbang:

By the way nice avatar Mrs J. Have you lost weight?:cheeky:

we should at least be eternally grateful that Jill Franks is not presenting the hour, JF and Glen = TV off, and a lie down

now that would be the 7th circle of hell and dammnation!!!! My ears would bleed and my brain would melt.........

Glen looks ridiculous in those red shoes - they look like carpet slippers! How can this man who clearly has no taste got a job advising others on clothes?

Why doesn't Glen wear socks?? Why do I need to see his flippin' ankles why? Someone should tell HIM how to wear shoes - condescending berk!!!:headbang:

By the way nice avatar Mrs J. Have you lost weight?:cheeky:

no, i've been airbrushed :wink: if it's good enough for Britney!!

Latest posts

Back