Grace new QVC line

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Before buying anything check out their web site because the Grace Houndstooth Dip Back Hem Tunic
QVC Price:£42.00 is £38 on their own web site www.grace-uk.co.uk/ only checked that one so far there maybe others

I did not think it was alot difference from other ranges. Then I was not expecting any different.

It looked liked the usual stuff they sell and overpriced IMO. You see this type of clothing in lots of shops and market stalls far cheaper. I only watched for ten minutes and turned off as nothing there for me.

The only difference I can see in this range compared to other QVC ranges is the sizing. They seem to have bigger sizes available in most things, right up to a size 32 so I`m sure some ladies will be happy about that.
Otherwise its much of a muchness. Stretchy polyester, wrap sided tops and dresses, stretchy polyester lace, a few more items with long sleeves and more or less in the same price bracket as other Q brands
Lots of other websites are doing the same kind of stuff ( cheaper ) but as I said at the beginning, the larger sizes will be a bonus for some people as many websites only cater up to a size 20 or thereabouts.

Why is QVC's clothing ranges so expensive. I mean come on £40/50 for a top. I have had the chance to go to the outlet on a couple of occasions & if you were to see all this stuff on the rails you'd think my god, looks like a glorified jumble sale. Most of the material is the polyester & elastane mix. I would never pay those prices, but each to there own I suppose. Some things look actually quite nice but I can't justify those prices.

QVC are charging £5.95 delivery for most items in this range. The Grace website is free delivery and no minimum spend. Where on Earth do Q get their delivery charges from ?
Anybody liking this range would be better using the Grace website and also waiting for their sales. Plus they offer free returns and 28 days to decide whether to keep items.

I saw a nice maxi dress earlier but at £64 plus £5.95 p and p it's a no no from me!

I didn't see anything that I had to have, but it did make a nice change to have a British designer...

Can anyone pinpoint the regional accent of the guest presenter? Could it be Preston? Its one I have not heard before

Yes very much the same but the sharks seem to have gone on holiday thank goodness !! I couldn`t find any trousers on their web site either or was that me being thick!!

.......and Chloe who is on now acted Oh so surprised because they are machine washable !! Isn`t all the their `fashion` machine washable ?

Latest posts

Back