Gotham Steel TSV 16/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the grill - last TSV. It was awful and sent back after one use. Smoke everywhere and burnt on residue. The reviews for it are appalling - a lot of one star reviews

Attachments

• Gotham Steel TSV 1.jpg
    Gotham Steel TSV 1.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Gotham Steel TSV 2.jpg
    Gotham Steel TSV 2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Gotham Steel TSV 3.jpg
    Gotham Steel TSV 3.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Gotham Steel TSV 4.jpg
    Gotham Steel TSV 4.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Gotham Steel TSV 5.jpg
    Gotham Steel TSV 5.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 74
Gotham Steel Low-Fat Electric Grill with Ceramic Non-Stick
Item Number: 812917
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.98
P&P £2.95

This Low Fat Electric Grill from Gotham Steel boasts two grilling plates, each with a non-stick ceramic coating, which drain away excess fat and require no extra oil to grill food quickly and effortlessly. From meat to vegetables, this easy-to-clean, versatile grill will help you on your way to healthier cooking, heating up in no time to deliver perfectly grilled dishes in a flash!

An easy step to healthier food - healthy cooking can be a challenge, but this clever grill takes away the fuss as its superior non-stick, titanium copper ceramic coating means no additional oil is needed to cook your favourite meals. Simply place your meat, vegetables, sandwiches, or whatever takes your fancy, onto the grill without butter or oil, and not only will it cook perfectly, but it'll also drain away any excess fat into the removable drip tray for leaner cooking you can rely on.

Super speedy - the grill heats up in a matter of moments, so there's no waiting around while it gets hot enough to cook your food. The ceramic coating ensure that nothing burns while its in contact with the plates, and thanks to its double-sided design, you can simply close the grill and let it get to work - no need to flip your burgers or turn that panini!

Easy to use, easy to clean - when you've finished cooking, there won't be time spent scrubbing off burnt-on residue. Simply wipe the plates clean once they've cooled off, pop the drip tray in the dishwasher and you're good to go again!

Very versatile - whole meals can be cooked on this mean machine, from steak for the family to a succulent plate of fish and veg. Just pop what you want into the grill and off you go, rest assured that it'll be cooked evenly and healthily!

Contains:

• 1 x Low Fat Electric Grill
  • 1 x drip pan

Super, are they saying the plates can't be removed to dishwash? I like the look of this but I've had them before where the plates don't come out and Mr CC uses and uses and doesn't clean and then it ends up in the bin.

CC

Thanks Super. I've watched a demo and I've had one of these before which I'm afraid is now in landfill so not for me.

I wish Gail Samways would present her food more professionally. My 15 year old nephew serves up more appetizing offerings.

CC

Latest posts

Back