Got to Have it Day! 26/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

True it won't be all singing and dancing for all. Profits I still think can't be as heady as they used to be. Long gone are the days when there is mass hysteria and staying up all night for a tsv. More often than not they continually flog them to sell them. Clearly they are successful. I just feel they have become rather stale of late. I still purchase though nothing for me yesterday.

I agree.

And the 10% profit quoted above, is that globally or just the UK ? I bet the profits over 5 years ago when they were at the height of their jewellery selling - AND when they were jewellery Retailer of the Year, far surpassed 10% !

I agree.

And the 10% profit quoted above, is that globally or just the UK ? I bet the profits over 5 years ago when they were at the height of their jewellery selling - AND when they were jewellery Retailer of the Year, far surpassed 10% !

But it would be the across the board due to the economic climate not just Q.

Received my Folli Follie Bracelet today and its gorgeous!! I was getting quite worried as some of the reviews on Q were not good, but i love it!! was everyone else who ordered happy with their purchases from this day?

Received my Folli Follie Bracelet today and its gorgeous!! I was getting quite worried as some of the reviews on Q were not good, but i love it!! was everyone else who ordered happy with their purchases from this day?

I ordered it too - I like it but its a bit on the snug side for me

I ordered it but sent it back, I just couldn't decide if I liked it or not so for the price I decided to return, I also found it a little snug which is strange as my wrist are only 6.6", glad you like it tho, doubt there is any out there similar which always makes it that bit more special.

I also got the Bronzo beaded bracelet which I haven't taken off since it arrived :), I ordered the Ingenue dress, love it, the clarks sandals in the orange which are just FAB, the Murano Glass Heart in turquoise which is my first piece from them which is lovely but not keen on the accompanying chain, I got the Love a Rocks Bracelet in Rose but there were crystals missing so it's gone back sadly as I quite liked it and lastly I ordered 2 of the Yankee Candles but they are on waitlist so really looking forward to them arriving!

I've ordered the love rocks bracelet on advanced ordered... hope it doesn't arrive broken! i also ordered the aurora ring which is gorgeous!

I've ordered the love rocks bracelet on advanced ordered... hope it doesn't arrive broken! i also ordered the aurora ring which is gorgeous!

Always worries me when they arrive with missing crystals as it makes me wonder if they are made properly, I have a similar LR bracelet in silver that was on the visit before, I haven't worn it for long but that is ok and beautiful I might add :) so fingers cross I'll get a replacement and it will be ok.

Why did you send the Kipling bag back?

I wasn't keen on the fabric and the bag didn't seem as good quality as the two others that I have. Basically it was ok but I wouldn't pay £50 in a shop for a bag that I thought was just ok, so I was good and sent it back under DSR.

i liked the look of it, but cannot buy another bag... as someone kindly pointed out to me in another thread recently! :mysmilie_50:

I sent the kipling bag back too.too sall for my needs and I thought it was dear for what it was.I did like the print though

I wasn't keen on the fabric and the bag didn't seem as good quality as the two others that I have. Basically it was ok but I wouldn't pay £50 in a shop for a bag that I thought was just ok, so I was good and sent it back under DSR.

I posted it back second class on Saturday and have just got the email that they are doing a refund, and they have included the original p&p, so that's not bad service.

I posted it back second class on Saturday and have just got the email that they are doing a refund, and they have included the original p&p, so that's not bad service.

returning with the post office gets you a refund much quicker than that hermes service you can use...

Latest posts

Back