Gossip watch TSV 20/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm quite interested in this too.There are a couple of same style,different colour watches in the last minute gifts promo advert - I wondered if that was them?

I also love watches(but funnily very rarely wear one?) and have a few Gossip watches and find them good quality for the price they are. I'll be interested to know what the TSV(and its price) is - normally the girl presenters start to wear any watch TSV's a few days before the show but i havent noticed anything (Julia is still wearing the B&W "skull" watch?) has anyone else noticed anything?

they are nice for occasional wear. the plating is wearing off at the speed on knots on anather tsv.

they are nice for occasional wear. the plating is wearing off at the speed on knots on anather tsv.

Actually I got the tsv in the summer with the 'rubber' strap it is lovely and I have had people comment on how nice it is. The problem is I got it in white and within a couple of months the strap was very dirty - nothing would clean it. Lots of the reviewers have had the same problem. Eventually bought a white leather strap off ebay for £3 and replaced it!

just wondered if anybody has any extra info on this TSV..price/options etc?
I have had a few gossip watches, and they are nice but yeah they do tend to wear quite badly...maybe a metal one will be better?

Not sure what to do. Loving the gunmetal, but do I really need it?! I know it's cheap as chips, but I have spent so much recently I must try and curb it. Like the gold, but is it just me or does it look shiny? On the stills it looks lovely and more matt, but I think in reality it's shiny. I have the white one from a couple of summers ago and the coating is starting to wear off now, this is kinda putting me off too :wonder: Am talking myself out of it, keep going... lol :blush:

Last edited:
I have decided against it, it looks a little tacky to me, and I dont know how to explain it, but too big for my wrist I think. Also not at all sure about the plating.

I really like the watch and would like the rose tone but will the coating wear off. I got the white one a couple of years ago and the coating started to wear off when my wrist got hot in the summer. I know its cheap but all the same I would like it to last a bit longer than the last one did. Trying to talk myself out of it!!

I really like the watch and would like the rose tone but will the coating wear off. I got the white one a couple of years ago and the coating started to wear off when my wrist got hot in the summer. I know its cheap but all the same I would like it to last a bit longer than the last one did. Trying to talk myself out of it!!

I got the white one as well, and although its looking a bit shabby I still love it! Only prob is, like Fredab its showing the metal underneath. The bezel has gone copper and the white coating is revealing a silver toned metal underneath, so should I go for the rose gold, cos if the bezel goes copper it wouldn't matter anyway or should I go gunmetal for similar reason! lol. I really love these big masculine style watches as well so will prob go for one at least, at the moment its the Rose tone thats more appealing to me.

I went for the Gunmetal - ordered at midnight!! It is just the type of watch I go for and for the price it is very good value. Was a bit disappointed that they didn't do it in silver - but the gunmetal does look nice. Early xmas/birthday present for myself.

Didn't blow me away - but I've gone for the gunmetal.I love "big" watches - and at that price,I'm prepared to give it a go.

Decided against it. I already have an almost identical watch in gunmetal with nicer 'diamonds' around the side. Completely forgot about it until I opened my jewellery box - doh! :cheeky: I may very well buy the white one again in the new year as I love it, it gets so many compliments. Such a shame about the coating :heartbroke:

have to say my "current" watch is a near identical,as far as I can make out - from Next.I am surprised this is the TSV - its not very "different" is it?

Latest posts

Back