Gossip TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apologies ladies. I had offered my unwanted white one but a friend spotted it and nabbed it . Sorry ladies.

No problem. Got one off ebay for a tiny bit more.

They are all back in stock now by the way everyone.
Of course none of them will be your returns though will they? As we all know QVC don't send out returns do they? :rolleyes:

As expected my white option turned up and it doesn't fit! Problem is I think it is a FAB watch so I'm particularly gutted :mad:

I will be asking QVC to send a prepaid label as it was clearly stated that the length was 20cm (suspiciously even when the watch was showing in stock there was no video :confused:) but if anyone would like to buy it for the TSV price of £13.54 plus the £2.95 p&p please PM me & let me know :)

Watch has now been sold :1:

I have got a pink one which I am going to sell as I was going to give it as a pressie but have decided against it. How to I put it on Buy Sell or Swap?

I have got a pink one which I am going to sell as I was going to give it as a pressie but have decided against it. How to I put it on Buy Sell or Swap?

You need to go down to the VIP section under Buy Sell Swap, start it as a new thread and put the details of your item on there. You can do a photo link via Photobucket or similar. HTH.

Thanks for that i will give it a go tomorrow see hoe I get on. Not sure about the photo bit as I am rubbish at things like that and I suppose most people know what it looked like!
Carol

not keen on the quality of gossip watches. they look good on the internet but as soon as you recieve it you know its cra......p

I agree, I got the last Gossip TSV in white and thought it look cheap and nasty, so gave it away in the end. I'd rather pay a little more and have Skagen anyday !

Latest posts

Back