Goody the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

during the TSV launch show this morning Goody told us she is 56, in response to quite a blatant question from Julia ! (prompted by a QVC watcher via a Tweet, who was curious as Goody has such good legs for her age).

So there you go, a piece of useless info.

Linda xx

I thought it was rude to ask a lady her age tut tut!!!

my OH calls Goody "the man eater" but admits she is striking looking

Julia seemed really surprised when she knew they were the same age to me! Don't know whether that was good or bad lol!

I don't know who she is, but I do think 'Goody' is a very strange name for anyone to have.

Goody seems a very elegant model and shows the clothes (for what they are) well. I'm sure she helps push sales of the horrendous garments that pass as fashion on QVC. Oh to have her height and shape, sigh.

Her name is JANE Goody - its anyone's guess why she takes her surname perhaps for modelling purposes. Rather 'affected' I think. [SIZE=2[I]](as for her being a man-eater, I've never thought her particularly feminine in the looks department)[/I][/SIZE]

I also think Jane-Catherine is a hard duo name to say as well. I can just imagine ladies in the 40's and 50's being referred to as JEAN-JOYCE and SHEILA-MARY, " and here is JOAN-HILDA wearing the pink option " the hilarious list is endless.

I am amazed she is only 56, she looks older than my mum at 66! She does nothing for me I'm afraid.

Maybe there are a lot of Jane's in the catalogue modelling world, hence the need to add -Catherine or substitute Goody?

Jude xx

Well, 'old' Tiff claims to be 55, - which sounds like the mid-50's is the cut off point for models to admit being.

And despite 'Tan' (Tanya) having constant facials on set, sadly she's beginning to look as hard as nails too !

I thought Goody was in her 60s. Tiff must be pushing 60+ at least, if she has anything more lifted, tightened or capped she will be talking out of her a*se.

I think it just goes to show that even these women who have free access to the best skincare, cosmetics and "expert" beauty and fashion advice cannot escape their age. Seems to me that the best we can do is look after ourselves and look the best we can for our age.

She frightens me to be honest :wink: ...... think I remember reading somewhere that Goody is her maiden surname? :thinking:

She frightens me to be honest :wink: ...... think I remember reading somewhere that Goody is her maiden surname? :thinking:

I must admit that I thought she looked scary from some angles when I first saw her but I guess I've got used to it.

The ponytail flicking is a bit annoying as well - she could put her hair up so that she didn't need all the swishing all the time.

I thought Goody was in her 60s. Tiff must be pushing 60+ at least, if she has anything more lifted, tightened or capped she will be talking out of her a*se.

I thought so too, goodys look is very dated. With a decent shorter style I think she'd look younger

I thought she was older than that, I'm 45 too and think she looks older than me - but scary thought maybe I don't Iook as young as I think I do!

I always compare my age and condition :hi: against others when women give their age... My OH says I've worn well but he's probably just trying for a quiet life.

The best way to feel good is to watch Jeremy Kyle - some of those women have not worn well!

Latest posts

Back