Good grief..Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
has a major attack of the verbals today...poor guests are struggling to get a word in edgeways.
Someone in her earpiece should have a word or give her a couple of Calms during the break!!:mysmilie_12:

I wish qvc would pension her off back to Italy LS.. She is my least favourite presenter on qvc (& thats up against some pretty stiff competition).. I just can't watch/listen to her, whatever she is selling :mysmilie_11:

I have just said Something similar on the BE thread, so sorry for repeating myself. She waffles on about herself constantly and how much she loves the products. I'm not interested in her story i want to hear about the products.

AD had never bothered me until today in the BE show when that poor T Caller couldn't get a word in edgeways! She called in to ask a question but all we got was AD and how BE had changed HER life and all about HER hot flushes. It was just really really rude.

She was awful on the Decleor program too. I really hate it when the presenters waffle on about either themselves, or, as they did before christmas, who you could give it as a gift to and you don't hear about the product. I was interested in a Decleor pack and so I watched the video presentation, it was Debbie from before christmas, it was nearly 6mins long but I didn't learn anything about the product just who might like it for a gift!!!

Latest posts

Back