Glen Campbell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
I wish Glen Campbell would stop talking at full speed, he is giving me a headache!

i think that glen campbell hopes that if he talks fast enough he might believe himself on his great fashion tips.

Absolutely . McDreary I call him . Have turned off the sound . But he HAS come up with a really good idea today - wear your hood inside out in an untidy sort of way !!!! How much do they pay him ?

He's an expert at making a purse out of a sow's ear :36:

Is Dennis Basso selling sow's ears on QVC now? ;)

But don't forget a sow's ear is exceptionally easy to dress up or dress down. You can team it with a nice crisp, white shirt and jeans and your birkenstocks, or dress it up for a night out with your Kim n Co slinky troos, butler and wilson clutch bag and a pair of heels...:18:

Quite right, Cavegirl. Also, bear in mind that a sow's ear would look lovely in a Kim & Co sparkle loose leg trouser. Legs don't come looser than those on a sow's ear as you can tell by the fact that every time you see a sow's ear the loose leg has gone missing again.

Quite right, Cavegirl. Also, bear in mind that a sow's ear would look lovely in a Kim & Co sparkle loose leg trouser. Legs don't come looser than those on a sow's ear as you can tell by the fact that every time you see a sow's ear the loose leg has gone missing again.

And perfect for the school run.....

Linda :5:

I like to keep one in every room - you just never know when that sow's ear will come in handy. I keep a few dressed up and several dressed down, and I like to have a few spare for those unexpected gifts I feel the need to give to complete strangers during the week. I just know that the cold caller who came to the door yesterday will have hours of fun with the sequined one I gave him.

ha ha ha :D

Qvc Sows Ear £29-99 £3-25 P&P

Banter on Shopping Telly......pricless!

:35: :35: :35: :35:

Latest posts

Back