Giant tulips

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I can't stand the man, Richard Jackson, but do they think we were born yesterday?

The flamin studio examples are fake for God's sake.

Not only are they out of season but they haven't even tried to bring in hothouse grown flowers as an example.

I have made the mistake of buying giant gerberas in the past and they were NOT giant at all and all died anyway, one was nearly dead on arrival.

I wish they would have Charlie Dimmock full time as the gardening expert.

Jackson is another one who says flahr instead of flower.

I can't stand the man, Richard Jackson, but do they think we were born yesterday?

The flamin studio examples are fake for God's sake.

Not only are they out of season but they haven't even tried to bring in hothouse grown flowers as an example.

I have made the mistake of buying giant gerberas in the past and they were NOT giant at all and all died anyway, one was nearly dead on arrival.

I wish they would have Charlie Dimmock full time as the gardening expert.

Jackson is another one who says flahr instead of flower.

Same way as the GIANT :wonder: marbled fuchsias I bought this spring, can't complain too much as got all my ££ back after half of them ~disappeared~ before even getting to be transplanted into the garden, but the ones I kept (was told to dispose as wished) grew all of 6inches high, wow!...with Thumbelina sized flowers which were in no way marbled, my £1.25 garden center ones grew with humongous sized flowers, very pleased...no more qvc plants for me.

daydreamer

How would your 30 day MBG work as you shouldn't even be planting these bulbs for another 6 weeks or you run the risk of tulip fire, and it is going to be April/may before you might expect these to flower.
So save your money and get along to Aldi where you can buy very nice bulbs for under £3.00

When they do manage to :flower: wonder how many will be able to keep standing upright?

Ive bought plants from qvc in the past and have learned my lesson....i wouldnt waste my money again, all plants that i bought died :sad:

All the plants I have ever bought from Q , with the exception of some purchased from De Jäger, have died, and I won't be buying any more. The worst were the so-called hardy hibiscus.When they arrived they were just twigs and never developed any further. I have well and truly learned my lesson.

Latest posts

Back