Available on GHD site for £152 or from lookfantastic £149.99

ghd Kiss Pink Limited Edition Styler Set with 3 Lipglosses
Item Number: 432493
QVC Price £152.75
Introductory Price £138.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
available from realquik.co.uk £119.99

The Purple Special Edition Gift Set is a ridiculous price from QVC. It can be found cheaper at many other places......so much for their HUGE buying power!!!! Yes, I know there is the 30dayMBG (or longer over the Christmas period) but nevertheless I would have expected the prices to be more competitive.

ghd Salon Styler with Creation Spray & Ceramic Brush
Item Number: 432490
QVC Price £137.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Give someone the gift of salon-stylish hair in their own home with this ghd set. It includes the original black ghd IV Salon Stylers with wider plates - perfect for transforming thick curls into sleek straight hair in minutes. Plus they'll turn off if unused for 30 minutes. You'll also get a ghd creation spray (150ml) to help keep your hair in place and protect it from the heat of your styling irons. Included in this gift box is a size 4 ceramic brush for creating your desired style and giving your hair volume while drying, as well as a helpful DVD.

Got these for my daughter for Christmas direct from the GHD website. You don't get the ceramic brush with it, but you get three full size styling products. £116.49 and free p&p. Over £25 cheaper. :rolleyes:

QVC really must think that our heads button up the back FFS

Buying Power :?::?: More like daylight ****** robbery:fume:

DD is currently on her 3rd set of GHDs the pink ones, and I have never had to pay those exorbitant prices

I paid £99 for the mark lV ghd's from the ghd website, free styling product, free heat matt and free p + p, think i got a bargain

The longer I'm a customer of QVC the more I lose faith in them. It's the spiel that will make it sound like the bargain of the month that really gets me.

Another fan of www.lookfantastic.com here. Got a set last month the prices are great and the free P+P makes it even better.

Introductory prices are showing now but the purple set still comes to over £160 when you include p&p.

ghd Purple Special Edition Hair Styler & Dryer Gift Set
Item Number: 432496

now Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £51.40 plus P&P

still pricey though

more new items to go with

ghd Ultimate Hair Cleansing & Nourishing Pack
Item Number: 432491
QVC Price £26.50
Availability In stock
UK P& £4.95

Give your hair the ultimate in pampering with this Cleansing & Nourishing Pack from ghd. It contains ghd Guardian Shampoo (250ml) and ghd Guardian Conditioner (250ml). This duo is perfect for dry or colour-treated hair, adding shine and volume to your lovely locks. Plus you'll get a tub of ghd Opulence Mask (75ml) to help replenish lost moisture and maintain the longevity of your hair colour. These pampering products come packed in a lovely gift box - making a great gift for you or a friend.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432491

ghd Ultimate 4 Piece Hair Protect & Volumise Set
Item Number: 432492
QVC Price £34.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Get the most from your ghd straighteners with this complete four-piece kit. The set contains Thermal Protector Spray (150ml) which is a lightweight product for normal to fine hair that helps deflect the heat, and ghd Fat Hair Lotion (150ml) for extra volume. There's ghd Uplift Spray (150ml) to target the roots and give you more body, and ghd Shining Serum (50ml) for that smooth finishing touch. The kit comes in a deep purple thermal protector bag measuring about 26cm x 23cm x 9cm (10" x 9" x 3.5").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432492

ghd 5 Piece Travel & Go Set
Item Number: 432494
QVC Price £43.75
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Keep your hair looking great when you're away with this ghd Travel & Co kit. There's a compact but powerful black travel hairdryer, plus travel-sized Guardian Shampoo and Conditioner (both 100ml), both formulated to add vibrancy to colour treated hair. There are also 50ml versions of Miracle Mist daily conditioning spray, Thermal Protector spray to use with styling appliances, and Obedience Cream to tame hair that's prone to frizz. Two handy hair clips complete the set, which is presented in a smart ghd bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432494

ghd 4 Piece Exotic Opulence Luxury Body Pamper Pack
Item Number: 432497
QVC Price £39.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Treat yourself to this wonderfully indulgent body pamper pack from ghd. Relax and revive your senses with the sumptuous Bubble Bath (150ml), and invigorate body and mind with the Shower Gel (150ml). You'll also receive Body Scrub (50g) which is infused with ginger and jasmine and will exfoliate your skin. Finally, there's Body Butter (45ml) which is infused with ylang ylang oil to leave your skin with a light, exotic scent. The kit comes in a chic purple gift bag that measures about 8cm x 21cm x 20cm (3" x 8.3" x 7.9").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432497

Introductory prices are showing now but the purple set still comes to over £160 when you include p&p.

GHD's website do this set for £152 with free P&P, so unless you are going for the 3 easy pay, what's the point and I bet you get it within a couple of days from GHD direct! Oh and unlike QVC, GHD have reduced the VAT.

GHD's website do this set for £152 with free P&P, so unless you are going for the 3 easy pay, what's the point and I bet you get it within a couple of days from GHD direct! Oh and unlike QVC, GHD have reduced the VAT.

It is on 3 EP MD but I agree with what you are saying, disappointed that QVC's "buying power" couldnt give us a more competitive price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris Bear

Lookfantasic have them for £149.99 with free P+P and their service is brill,so as Melaine says unless you want easy please shop around.

Just ordered some Philips Tresemme straighteners from Amazon, reduced from £69.99 to £19.99.

The GHDs look great but can't justify that price I'm afraid.

Can't believe that anyone would pay that sort of price for a hair dryer and straighteners! What's wrong with basic ones!!

Latest posts

Back