George Simonton The 'Mash Up'..... Hoodie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
I think he's lovely (as in a very nice man - not in a fanciable way) but what is he wearing? It's a style 'mash up'!! Shirt and tie, topped off with a hoodie - bless him. I wonder if Glen Campbell dressed him.......

Ha Ha i think He need Gok Wan to sort him out. I always think his face looks like its been embalmed.

Did you see that hideous leopard print top with the shoulders cut out. eeugh!!!

I know Aragorn, I think he's lovely too but he takes 'eccentric' to a whole new level! lol

I would love to go in his shop - just to see what his real (non-QVC) clothes are like because he has some lovely coats in his couture range. How sad am I that I looked? I'm supposed to be studying......

Ha Ha i think He need Gok Wan to sort him out. I always think his face looks like its been embalmed.

Did you see that hideous leopard print top with the shoulders cut out. eeugh!!!

Excuse me - I have that top. I wear it with my pleather skirt and big hair whilst doing the hoovering to "I Want to Break Free"..... :drunk:

I had a look at the video to see what top you meant and it's from Autumn Fashion Day - "Size Small" is wearing the red and black one.....

I knew i'd seen that top before :grin:
I've got a vision in my head now of you hoovering round the living room like Freddie mercury. I'm meant to be studying as well but i can't now because you've made me laugh so much (any excuse to stop for a while) :grin::grin:

I knew i'd seen that top before :grin:
I've got a vision in my head now of you hoovering round the living room like Freddie mercury. I'm meant to be studying as well but i can't now because you've made me laugh so much (any excuse to stop for a while) :grin::grin:

images3.jpg

This is me and my girlfriends doing housework in our bestest George Simonton. I'm obviously second from the right but I'd my little pink 'cut out' number on that day. My red and black leopard one that he aired earlier must have been in the wash..... I must make an appointment for waxing though - good grief.

LOL :grin::grin::grin:

There's usually a hair removal system TSV about once every two weeks, that should sort out your excess hair.:sun:

I bet George is great company at a dinner party. I sense a new thread coming on - has there ever been one on "who would you invite to a QVC dinner party?" I would have George, AY, Lenny from Nina Leonard, Harald the German guy, Debbie Greenwood, Pipa and Sara - they should keep the conversation going. JR and AK could do the washing up :D

I bet George is great company at a dinner party. I sense a new thread coming on - has there ever been one on "who would you invite to a QVC dinner party?" I would have George, AY, Lenny from Nina Leonard, Harald the German guy, Debbie Greenwood, Pipa and Sara - they should keep the conversation going. JR and AK could do the washing up :D

George and Harald would be good, Joseph Esposito seems very nice, as does Katja Von Wilke, Honora Ralph - all seem quite interesting. In all honesty, I'd happily sit at a table with most QVC people apart from that b****y mad fairy woman and the excitable man that tries to sell the stuff to make your plants grow - he totally gets on my wick.

i'd have dennis from ojon for a quiet little dinner for two:wink2:

If i had to invite anyone else it would be Harald, The nails inc lady(can't think of her name) LE as she'd bring a nice hostess present, Leighton Denny, pippa, Debbie and Kathy.
JR and Jan springer could do the washing up

I would invite AY but we would all go to the pub before she arrived and not tell her!!

i'd have dennis from ojon for a quiet little dinner for two:wink2:

If i had to invite anyone else it would be Harald, The nails inc lady(can't think of her name) LE as she'd bring a nice hostess present, Leighton Denny, pippa, Debbie and Kathy.
JR and Jan springer could do the washing up

Hey up - your favourite top is back!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Oh that top, is that the worst ever thing I have seen on QVC? What's with the polo neck and cut out shoulders........why would you want a warm neck and a draught on your shoulders? and then we have the ubiquitous animal print. He seems such a nice guy who really knows his stuff, so why is he peddling this oddity? Apologies if any of you like it, but I cannot imagine any occasion that you could wear it to.

Oh that top, is that the worst ever thing I have seen on QVC? What's with the polo neck and cut out shoulders........why would you want a warm neck and a draught on your shoulders?.

Oh no - find me a hole in the ground. In my younger years I had a black velvet 'bodysuit' (80s flashback here!) and a red one that both had polo necks and cut out shoulders. I wore them whilst I 'moshed' my way around the dance floor at local rock nights. I thought I looked good, I've no other excuses. And it was 20 years ago.....

it's so hideous.:down: When he was on before he said his good friend Donna Karen said it would suit all women of all ages because they all have beautiful shoulders. What a load of tosh!!! It doesn't even look good on the models.

Oh no - find me a hole in the ground. In my younger years I had a black velvet 'bodysuit' (80s flashback here!) and a red one that both had polo necks and cut out shoulders. I wore them whilst I 'moshed' my way around the dance floor at local rock nights. I thought I looked good, I've no other excuses. And it was 20 years ago.....

and the good news is 80's fashion is coming back. :happy:

and the good news is 80's fashion is coming back. :happy:

Oh that day-glo look was always so cheerful! Fingerless gloves, legwarmers, ra-ra skirts, cropped Pepe jeans and white shirts, Grolsch bottle tops on yer shoes, brilliant. Bring back Bros and Wham - that's what I say :song:

Well they do say, if you can remember a fashion the first time round, you shouldn't wear it when it comes round again. So no batwing tops or leggings for me. But I can't say I ever went for cut out shoulders :giggle:

Latest posts

Back