George Forman Grill TSV Wednesday 24th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
George Forman Grill TSV Wednesday 14th June
Anyone spotted the TSV online yet? Funny how this product gets reinvented periodically, but isn't a regular stock item at other times? That always makes me wonder about a product.

That said, I've had my Tefal equivalent for donkey's year and the fact that the grill plates separate and the whole thing (except the flex and plug) goes straight in the dishwasher is the one feature I wouldn't be without.

I wonder if this TSV is a qvc special edition and will have LED lights?

Jude x

Doh! Sorry I meant tonight at midnight!

Dale just showed it.. big round grill with additional smooth pizza plates.

Could someone edit my thread title for me please? tia.

Time I went to bed...can't type at the best of times LOL!

J xx

George Foreman 360 Degree Grill with 12" Pizza Plate & Accessories
Item Number: 829851
QVC Price £89.75
Today's Special Value Price £74.16
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

The 360 is the very first round George Foreman grill that QVC has sold, and we think you're going to love it! The grill provides a healthier way to cook food, as the grill plate has deep channels that drains fat away from the food without sacrificing flavour or texture. The 360 also comes with a 12" pizza plate so you can cook a frozen pizza in just 15 minutes. Both plates are non-stick and dishwasher safe. The grill has a floating hinge to accommodate thicker food and boasts a 680cm square cooking surface. Also comes with a spatula and drip tray.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.829851

hate these grills.
they make food dry and hard.
i cannot believe that they are now making them still and want the best part of £90 for them. mine cost £14 and went to grill hell many years ago...i will never buy anather...

This reminds me of the Hulk Hogan grill I foolishly purchased - y'know the one that allegedly caught fire! That plus no easy pay has put me off.

I love my George but the only thing that annoys me is it could do with a 'spacer' to keep the lid at a set disctance off the food rather and pressing it tight then you could cook fish or fishcakes. They get a bit squashed when cooking so would rather put them in the oven.

This reminds me of the Hulk Hogan grill I foolishly purchased - y'know the one that allegedly caught fire! That plus no easy pay has put me off.

:giggle: I still use my Hulk grill-I love it.

To be honest though, I am a teensy bit terrified of it :sweat: I always use one of those circuit breaker thingies :heart:

SCW, it seems you are a man of many talents lol :cheeky:
it is strange i haven't tried one of this yet, as i mostly eat grilled meat and fish.

lol i cant cook that much all i can use is the george forman grill which is so easy and leaves meat and fish perfectly done and leaves food moist but the only other thing i can cook in is the microwave lol

lol i cant cook that much all i can use is the george forman grill which is so easy and leaves meat and fish perfectly done and leaves food moist but the only other thing i can cook in is the microwave lol

still, SCW, you can prepare and put dinner on the table. lol:happy:

still, SCW, you can prepare and put dinner on the table. lol:happy:

lol i dont like using the chip pan plus as we got a new cooker i dont have a blooming clue how to use it so i dont trust myself with it but its like you say at least i can cook myself something (trust me it came in handy when mum went in to hospital a couple of years ago)

Latest posts

Back