GemsTV Collectables

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this is a lil beaut....

Gorilla-500%20(2).jpg
:D

Graham, can we please have a button for "No thanks"?!

Hidden Treasures has another showing tonight (Sunday)@ 9pm with Drew
For all those who missed the first airing yesterday with Matt.

"wait for it! this showing might not last the full hour, as it was so popular the day before.

"Well I did help to sell out the Elephant one!!!!!!! lol ha ha ha!

Thought it would be something different for my sister's birthday on Wed 25th Feb.
but because the hour was also free delivery, it doesnt get to me till Thursday 26th Feb.

I also ordered some easter chick ring boxes @ £1.99 each, "What am I like eh!??

Mirabelle xxx

Well that's a done deal....I'm certain Yaz will order several. :YIKES: :D :pPC:

This one is like the Dr. Who episode when Maureen Lipman "ate" her victims faces via television sets!!

tat.jpg

Oh dear - I've just been watching. Tese things are even worse than I imagined.

It seems that Gems are also planning a "red carpet day" with tacky bags and scarves...

What happened to the gemstones?

Hidden Treasures has another showing tonight (Sunday)@ 9pm with Drew
For all those who missed the first airing yesterday with Matt.

"wait for it! this showing might not last the full hour, as it was so popular the day before.

"Well I did help to sell out the Elephant one!!!!!!! lol ha ha ha!

Thought it would be something different for my sister's birthday on Wed 25th Feb.
but because the hour was also free delivery, it doesnt get to me till Thursday 26th Feb.

I also ordered some easter chick ring boxes @ £1.99 each, "What am I like eh!??

Mirabelle xxx

Corr blimey Myra - you didn't fess up to me about these - you're a lost cause ain't ya?

xxx

i have just put it on to see 'a pair of wonderful kissing swans, they are so in love these two'. the presenter informs me that 'they will sit majestically' on my mantle piece and for only 52.50... kinda makes me glad i havent got one.

my goodness! its a happy elephant now with 'wonderful golden crystals'. i guess the theme is 'wonderful' lol the presenter is obviously trying to convince himself because the buying public are rushing in like nobodies business, they dont need any convincing it seems.
i am off before they try to flog me the stoat

oh FFS! tears and fury! the elephant has sold out! and they cant promis me that they will ever be coming back!!!! oh woe is me![/QUOTE]

A few back today of more than one that sold out yesterday (don't know how many - wasn't paying enough attention yesterday). I reckon they've probably had a few cancellations once peeps have had a look on the web - loik wot oi did. Had a look again today looking for a cheaper Ellie for someone who will remain nameless (lol) but the retailers I had looked at are now sold out. Funny I fort.

:33:
Argey

This one is like the Dr. Who episode when Maureen Lipman "ate" her victims faces via television sets!!

tat.jpg

OMG - it is, isn't it! I saw a Twilight Zone film years ago, with 4 different stories. In one of them a girl with strange powers had done something to her brother or sister and he (or she) didn't have a mouth - it's a nightmare image that's stayed with me for years - and it looks a lot like this.

At least with the gorilla all you have to do is pull its head off :(

I know the film you mean! Lots of nightmare images in it for me. The strange being on the wing of the plane......the one set in Vietnam where a huge water snake swims by (I'm terrified of snakes).....the one you describe with the mouthless child......ugh!!!

i remember the plane one... looking through the window at ya... creepy!!!
the scariest dr.who one has to be 'Blink' when the statues move when u blinked. brought back memories from when i was a child, a neighbour had life size statues in their house and garden, scared the living daylights out of me.

Latest posts

Back