Autumn

Registered Shopper
Gemstone Peridot Cluster Stud Earrings Sterling Silver

QVC Price: £30.00

One Time Only Price :

£17.34

P&P: £2.95

608884.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Gemstone-Peridot-Cluster-Stud-Earrings-Sterling-Silver.product.608884.html

That was a good price, back up to full price now. I like peridot, lovely colour of green.

In fact, reading this post has urged me to find my peridot jewellery, haven't worn it for ages. :Laugh:

Last edited:
That was a good price, back up to full price now. I like peridot, lovely colour of green.

In fact, reading this post has urged me to find my peridot jewellery, haven't worn it for ages. :Laugh:

The peridot is my birthstone, I do wish I liked it! I'd prefer to have been born in December or January as I love turquoise & garnet!

personally ive seen these on air and OMG!! they are tiny and very pale and almost washed out better buying from a jewellery channel as they seem to do better value and better coloured stones than what QVC do now

Mine's Ruby and I'm not fussed either...and not happy I only get one choice unlike December who have Turquoise AND Tanzanite...or is that just the marketing men's doing?

I think December also had Alexandrite as well. These birthstones seem to be made up depending on what stones are fashionable/available. The horoscope signs have their own stones attributed to them as well, so just go with what you like!

They have arrived and are beautiful. Even my 17 year old daughter loves them. Thank you for posting Autumn :)

Latest posts

Back