Gem Day, South Sea Pearls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rabbit

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_466: Item no 606095 price £8575.44 & even more unbelievable item 605811 £15722. Can't believe that anyone would pay that much for something from a tv shopping channel (can't believe anyone would pay that sort of money full stop)

The first item is now saying out of stock - maybe it sold out? Don't forget the P&P of £6.95 on the 2nd though. Jiffy bag and 2nd class post probably :giggle:

Dale mentioned in the TSV launch show that they are having the most expensive item ever during today, so now we know (unless they've got something for £20,000 up their sleeves !)

I cannot believe they are charging p&p on something costing over £15,000. I would expect them to arrange personal delivery at a date/time to suit you.

Dale mentioned in the TSV launch show that they are having the most expensive item ever during today, so now we know (unless they've got something for £20,000 up their sleeves !)

I cannot believe they are charging p&p on something costing over £15,000. I would expect them to arrange personal delivery at a date/time to suit you.

Pearls costing nearly 27 grand on air just now - QVC only have one set of these & they're being modelled by JR, so does that technically make this a used item.....? LOL

Lori Wickwire say's you may want to purchase the gold pearls, if your going to be the mother of the bride for a wedding say in May.
Can you image adding to the wedding budget nearly 27,000 for something to pop around your neck with all that needs paying for.

I think she needs to stick to her bespoke pieces in her shop.

Lori Wickwire say's you may want to purchase the gold pearls, if your going to be the mother of the bride for a wedding say in May.
Can you image adding to the wedding budget nearly 27,000 for something to pop around your neck with all that needs paying for.

I think she needs to stick to her bespoke pieces in her shop.

What feckin planet are these people on

If I had £27k spare to blow on jewellery I somehow don't think I'd be buying them off the telly. More like hot footing it off to Bond Street methinks!

"We have these commissioned for you, can you image saying to friends yes I had this specially made for me, just like Liz Taylor, Jackie K etc," says Julia.

Yes Julia and Lori we all would say we had it bespoke made for us from off the shopping telly and watch peoples faces say just like celebs.

And to cap it off Julia says, "we take the worry out you don't need to source the stones we do it and should you wish to return it."
"We take the worry out of having to go to the PO, as we will come to pick it up from you."
Lori says,"Oh you think of just everything don't you."

"We have these commissioned for you, can you image saying to friends yes I had this specially made for me, just like Liz Taylor, Jackie K etc," says Julia.

Yes Julia and Lori we all would say we had it bespoke made for us from off the shopping telly and watch peoples faces say just like celebs.

And to cap it off Julia says, "we take the worry out you don't need to source the stones we do it and should you wish to return it."
"We take the worry out of having to go to the PO, as we will come to pick it up from you."
Lori says,"Oh you think of just everything don't you."

Apart from where the wonga is coming from

Hi

I put it in my basket...:)

Oh, Its on Waitlist. Dont think I'll bother then!

Cheers,
Karen

Well they've only got the one and nobody's bought it yet surprise surprise. Do you think it will be on in Bargain Hunter if it doesnt sell :giggle:

Hi

Cheers,
Karen

But if you order it now youll have it in time for Christmas when you need that gift for the person who takes your parcels in for you

Nearly £27 grand! What are QVC thinking? Surely if you had that kind of dosh, you would buy in some posh jewellery shop in London, New York etc. Well, I would anyway.

Oh my can't believe the selling tack being so low.

Julia selling the pink sapphire rose gold ring.
With breast cancer care month coming up and our very own Alison doing the fashion show in October.
If you have had the same sort of year, you may want to treat yourself to it.

Hi

Cheers,
Karen

Get on the wait list Debbie Flint always quotes the high % who get their orders on waitlist.
Well you will when someone's worn it out for a month, telling folks they had it bespoke made off the telly seeing no green envious faces, so then deciding to ring Julia to pick it up.

The pearls on now are £26,851 !!!!!

Is it any surprise they've only got one in stock? With all of our other, more important, financial commitments, who has nearly 30 grand to spend on jewellery? One has to get one's priorities in order.

Latest posts

Back