Gatineau TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me, too! I've ordered two sets, hoping that it'll help with pigmentation on the cheeks and the very dry eyes.

I used to try everything new gatineau had thinking my skin would improve - mostly it did not i think. i got sucked into the sell about more mature skin tht alison used to harp on but my skin has always been hormonal and spoyty congested- yet i was starting to get fine lines on top of my spots bleddy hell !! the only things i can recommend are Floracil cos i wear a lot of eye make up for work - but i found a website selling 4oo ml for £15.50 which is a tenner cheaper than qvc.
I liked laser range the pink packaging years ago the pen rollerball was good on my eyes, tried melotgenine got more spots, the only other thing i liked but imo is too much to fork out on was the blue body scrub and aha body lotion , the 3o day mbg means you can send it back if you can be bothered- i always found it a hassle as a shift worker not always anywhere an open post office and mr fritos got fed up quening in the po in his lunch break, i know what thing si like and work for me and in my price bracket but for me gatineau is mostly a no no

I'm considering this TSV, hoping it will work on age spots. Can anyone advise what type of skin its best for, and how easy would it be to slot into an existing regime? TYIA :)

I use Gatineau and love the result so I had to give this a try, just hope it is not being over hyped, usually their products do work really well for me, hope this one does.

Oh dear me - succumbed to the TSV. watched it on and off all day - ordered the gomage duo and TSV - hope it works!!!!
Mollymoo or now could be known as skintmoo!!!

I ordered mine too. I love their serums and moisturisers. I used to use Decleor before they changed their forumlas and tried Elemis but it didnt suit my skin.

Les Fritos - they have an offer on thebeautyroom.co.uk for 3 x 50 ml of the blue body scrub at the moment for £6.00 free p&p which is a good deal - and until the end of today there is a voucher code 'friends30' for 30% off this. I did put this post in the health and beauty section a couple of weeks ago but that is in the drop and you are not a VIP so wouldnt have seen it.

I ordered mine too. I love their serums and moisturisers. I used to use Decleor before they changed their forumlas and tried Elemis but it didnt suit my skin.

Les Fritos - they have an offer on thebeautyroom.co.uk for 3 x 50 ml of the blue body scrub at the moment for £6.00 free p&p which is a good deal - and until the end of today there is a voucher code 'friends30' for 30% off this. I did put this post in the health and beauty section a couple of weeks ago but that is in the drop and you are not a VIP so wouldnt have seen it.

Thanks for that tip xxx

Thanks for that Rosey. Have you ordered from them before ? If so, what are they like for delivery etc.

Many thanks,

T xx

I used to try everything new gatineau had thinking my skin would improve - mostly it did not i think. i got sucked into the sell about more mature skin tht alison used to harp on but my skin has always been hormonal and spoyty congested- yet i was starting to get fine lines on top of my spots bleddy hell !! the only things i can recommend are Floracil cos i wear a lot of eye make up for work - but i found a website selling 4oo ml for £15.50 which is a tenner cheaper than qvc.
I liked laser range the pink packaging years ago the pen rollerball was good on my eyes, tried melotgenine got more spots, the only other thing i liked but imo is too much to fork out on was the blue body scrub and aha body lotion , the 3o day mbg means you can send it back if you can be bothered- i always found it a hassle as a shift worker not always anywhere an open post office and mr fritos got fed up quening in the po in his lunch break, i know what thing si like and work for me and in my price bracket but for me gatineau is mostly a no no

have you tried alpha-h it sounds like you may be allergic to the many expensive perfume ingredients that most antiageing brands use.

Thanks for that Rosey. Have you ordered from them before ? If so, what are they like for delivery etc.

Many thanks,

T xx

Yes I have used them several times - delivery is usually 2-3 days from order. This is the place where the items you order with your beauty points comes from, as once they didnt have the item I ordered in stock anymore so they let me choose something else to that value from the site.

Yes I have used them several times - delivery is usually 2-3 days from order. This is the place where the items you order with your beauty points comes from, as once they didnt have the item I ordered in stock anymore so they let me choose something else to that value from the site.

Many thanks Rosey

T xx

Another thumbs up for Andrew's website.

The customer service is excellent and the delivery is very fast, even for free items via the beauty passport. I normally get my stuff by return post, blows qvc out of the water really.

Also it is worth checking the clearance section for amazing bargains.

have you tried alpha-h it sounds like you may be allergic to the many expensive perfume ingredients that most antiageing brands use.

hi yes i have and its fab i use it all the time and my skin has improved 100%, i was a bit worried with all the tingle think but its the best ever for me i cant live without it now :sun:

Latest posts

Back