Gatineau TSV - Saturday 20/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really don't get all the hype on floracil. I find it absolutely useless at eye makeup removal. How about all of you?

Quite like Floricil for a quick freshen up or to remove a light eye makeup but don't have much luck removing heavier mascaras/liner with it. Usually resort to an oil based one for that.

I really don't get all the hype on floracil. I find it absolutely useless at eye makeup removal. How about all of you?

(mum writes)
I find it stings my eyes and it absolutely useless when it comes to anything waterproof. It used to be good but then I think the formula was changed and it was never the same.

I'm also suspicious of why so much of their range is currently being sold on 3 for 1 offers and similar things. It smacks of a business soon to be ceasing trading! The throat gel is being pushed but you can still find it cheaper on ebay, even with P&P. Not getting caught up in easy pays either. I still remember the dirty they did on customers with the melatogenine. L'occitane did the same with their immortelle cream. I had two pots in hand but they changed the formula!

And who believes him when Andrew says he's been on the phone to Paris to locate more stock for us! It's as bad as the pressure salesmen who always phone the "boss" to get a better price.

I loved the age benefit elixir from that Xmas TSV - did wonders for my pigmentation.

Aha!!! Now I do not have pigmentation issues so perhaps this is why I did not see how it could be worth the money!!! Thanks for clearing that up for me. Obviously I wasn't listening closely enough to Andrew at the time. I really like the normal melatogenine cream at night.

Latest posts

Back