Gatineau TSV 26/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Just looked on the Beauty Room website and there is a TSV on 26 March. :happy: Hope it is more exciting than the last two TSVs.

Wonder how much it will be. Mr. B says it will be on auto delivery every 60 days.

So the price from what I've worked out will be probably around or less than the firming throat gel (£39.25) and auto-delivery every 2 months.. So no easy-pay then.

Gatineau 5 Piece Expert Anti-Ageing Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
QVC Price £48.50
Item Number 223065
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Gatineau Expert Anti-Ageing Facial Collection. Showcases Gatineau's number one anti-ageing moisturiser, Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Cream; a top-rated anti-ageing mask and a brand new salon secret - Peeling Expert Microdermabrasion Cream. Discover the wonders of Gatineau skincare and reveal a radiant, smoother-looking complexion with this professional facial collection. This item is available on Auto Delivery. Please call 0800 50 40 30 to order. This offer is limited to one per customer.

Contains:

1 x Firming Throat Gel (50ml) - helps to instantly firm, tone and lift the neck area
1 x Melatogenine Futur PLUS Anti-Wrinkle Radiance Mask (30ml) -formulated to help smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; ideal for use around the eyes
1 x Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Anti-Ageing Cream (30ml) - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful complexion
1 x Peeling Expert Microdermabrasion Cream (30ml) - this salon secret offers a deeper exfoliation experience and will leave your skin with a post-facial glow
1 x DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Revolumising Lip Care (10ml) - instantly plumps your lips and leaves them soft and moisturised with a gloss finish

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.223065

Likely to re-order this collection?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this product once every 60 days for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price. This offer is limited to one per customer.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 225900

Good value for Gatineau junkies but not for me.

My skin doesn't like Melatogenine and the throat gel does nothing for my neck. I got a duo of the lip treatment a few months ago and have only used a quarter of one of the tubes because my lips started cracking so I've gone back to my L'Occitane 100% shea butter. So I won't be paying £45 to get the latest wonder potion to my door before the rest of the world can buy it, because I've been brainwashed way too many times by Ali Y that this is the stuff that's going to take 20 years off me. It won't.

Hear hear Bens Mum! Gatineau is probably the range that I have wasted more money on than any other at QVC. The throat gel did tighten, but neck looked exactly the same. I was totally brainwashed by Andrew and Michaela re the eye cream. They made it sound as if it did everything but mop the floor, but after using it to the bitter end, there was not one scrap of difference. Other items I can't remember, made no impact either. You live and learn.

The only Gatineau product I use is the throat gel and I do like that. In fact I need a new one so I have gone for the tsv will try the exfoliator and put the lip stuff and moisturiser on eBay should recoup some of the cost and I will have my throat gel.

The only Gatineau product I use is the throat gel and I do like that. In fact I need a new one so I have gone for the tsv will try the exfoliator and put the lip stuff and moisturiser on eBay should recoup some of the cost and I will have my throat gel.

I'm just the opposite to you - I like the moisturiser and lip care but I'm not bothered about the throat gel & have lots of various exfoliators that I never get around to using!

Not sure whether to order or not this time

Not a fan of Gatineau, now I do like the throat gel but you have to put a moisturer over it. When I did use it always on its own then Andrew pointed this out. I have the giant size eye makeup remover(bought far cheaper than QVC), its fine for light eye makeup but does nothing for most mascaras I don't even mean waterproop ones either.
What I did love was the body exfoliator which you used to be able to buy in 400ml size. They discontinued, bought back in a tube much smaller size and really upped the price.

Since I developed mild roseaca I have been very wary of many brands, that includes Gatineau. Always hated the cleanser and toner which seemed to leave my face feeling sticky.

Not really a fan either. Floracil was absolutely rubbish at taking off my make up. Melatogenine gives me spots (and I have quite a dry skin).

The only products I've really liked were the Active Eclat gommage and moisturiser from a previous TSV, but generally I find the products too rich and highly perfumed for me.

I'm not a fan either.
My skin reacts to several of their creams, other than that they have no effect at all. I do like the Floricil though mainly for the smell rather than it's make up shifting effectiveness.

Not tempted in the slightest.

Gatineau hold the dubious honour of being the first and only face cream that I have ever had an allergic reaction to. I'd been using their products for a number of years when they brought out the melatogenine range. It made my face look as though I had a third degree burn - it went an amazing shade of red, the texture resembled orange peel and it felt hot and sore. Friends at work thought I was very brave leaving the house looking like I did. Cost me a fortune to put it right as I began using Creme De La Mer - hideously expensive but it worked wonders returning my face to normal.

I would never describe my skin as sensitive, but I now steer away from Gatineau, and as Moynah's experience with her Mally lipgloss shows we can react unexpectedly to any product.

So no, not tempted in the slightest.

I do like the Gatineau lip wallop. I am a total lip gloss queen but this stuff is nice for any time of day and especially when you don't want or need colour.

I bought the last TSV which had melatogene (very nice but too much for me for day time) the new face cream (really not for me. Left my skin very very dry) throat get (which was the main reason I bought it ... quite nice but not a wow) and the gommage ... the real star if the show for me and the only thing I would definitely buy again. I love exfoliation/microdermabrasion and this is really easy and very gentle to use.

So my money is definitely safe.

I actually really like Gatineau (albeit I'm not yet old enough for their anti-aging products). I love their cleansers and toners and the aquamemory moisturiser is perfect for my dehydrated/combination skin.

In my opinion the best exfoliater is Decleor's phytopeel, with Gatineau's original gommage (not the eclat one) a very close runner up. I'd be keen to see what the new exfoliater is like.

I actually really like Gatineau (albeit I'm not yet old enough for their anti-aging products). I love their cleansers and toners and the aquamemory moisturiser is perfect for my dehydrated/combination skin.

I like Gatineau as well. I have used their cleanser & toner a lot in past years & never had a problem with any of their products. My eldest daughter uses their products as well & loves them.

Latest posts

Back