Gatineau TSV 24/6/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to an email I just got from the BeautyRoom, it is ..
Melatogenine Probiotic Advanced rejuvenating cream 30ml
Radiance enhancing gommage 75ml
Defi-lift lip care (new, or at least new packaging?)
Activ Eclat Flash Radiance 15ml
and a sneak peak at a new Melatogenine product

I got a card with a sample of the new melatogenine sent to me the other day but can't for the life of me find it - must have gone straight in the recycle bin. Did anyone try it? I've always found the melatogenine sits on my skin like an oil slick and use the 15ml tubes that come with a TSV as a nightime hand treatment. Andrew was saying something about the new version being 'lighter'.

Great for Gatineau fans which I used to be.Here is DF giving her usual HARD HARD sell ( is she even worse than the rest of them?)They go on about the value 'This ( whatever product) is worth £zillion & then you get ££££'s worth for 2p' but if you do like & want to replace then you are into serious cash.These people who are invited to the Beauty bash & are given trials, what do they spend-? anyone want to 'come clean'?!

I tried to listen to what Andrew was about to say about the items, but DF just took over and waffled on and on and on about stocks and bargains and price....not a word about the ~tubes~ that I had not seen before..then the tsv link went back to the start without me ever finding out what it contained :headbang:....so am afraid qvc lost a sale as I turned over..DF would make a wonderful seller on a market stall, Dell boy eat your heart out!. :dull:

daydreamer

When launched Melatoganine was available in a lighter fluid version for combination or oily skins, funny how Andrew doesn't remember this when talking about the previous version being too rich for some. I wonder whether die-hard Melatoganine users with v dry skin will find the new version comforting enough for their dry skin?

Jude xx

I used to love the Peel Therapy range Ideal World used to sell....anyone remember it....I think it was Canadian....off for a google BRB.

Jude xx

Yes I was surprised at it not being nearer the £50 mark with shipping, but hey a whole £6 under!!!:dull:

Yes I was thinking probi stuff is for your stomach not your outer skin!!!!

Akimbo, love your avatar. That was the best Graham Norton show in years, Will and Miriam comedy gold.

Latest posts

Back