Gatineau TSV 23/3/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Theres a photo in the newsletter, Its called Smoothing Skincare Collection 020314RB_QVC_March_Newsletter_v08_PV_13.jpg

I really liked this cream when I sampled it. I wasn't willing to pay nearly £60 for a tub though, so I'll see what the TSV price is like.

Depending on price I might get this, just for the pot of cream, don't use Gatineau other products apart from the eye make up remover.

Have decided not to go for this as I am having excellent results from the Prolagene gel.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

Have decided not to go for this as I am having excellent results from the Prolagene gel.

Lynn, could you tell us more about your excellent results? I ordered it today intending for body use, mainly, tops of arms, legs etc. With a 400ml tube I should be able to spread it around a bit! Hoping hubbie might use it also after shaving. New to Decleor so not sure what to expect.

Lynn, could you tell us more about your excellent results? I ordered it today intending for body use, mainly, tops of arms, legs etc. With a 400ml tube I should be able to spread it around a bit! Hoping hubbie might use it also after shaving. New to Decleor so not sure what to expect.

I have only been using it on my face and neck,on top of Akin Rosehip oil and haven't felt the need to use moisturiser,I like the fact it can be used all around the eye area,since using it my pores have shrunk and lines seem to have faded particularly on my neck and that's just in a few weeks,will be taking it on holiday too as Fiona said it was excellent to use after the sun.

Gatineau 4 Step Ultimate Smoothing Skincare Collection

QVC Price: £80.00

Today's Special Value Price : £54.96

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-4-Ste...04795.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@625a625a

Anyone know the size of the products? I'm especially interested in the Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Cream, as QVC are charging £54.48 for 50ml on their website. If this pot is 50ml too, I will definitely be getting it. http://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Colla...=205472-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-205472

I have only been using it on my face and neck,on top of Akin Rosehip oil and haven't felt the need to use moisturiser,I like the fact it can be used all around the eye area,since using it my pores have shrunk and lines seem to have faded particularly on my neck and that's just in a few weeks,will be taking it on holiday too as Fiona said it was excellent to use after the sun.
Thanks Lynn. Will definitely try it on my neck, so. Although I have had brilliant results from Gatineau Throat Gel under the jawline, trying not to waste it by using further down on my lesser wrinkles. I hope the Decleor smells nice. Went into my local stockist last week to test but they were out of it. However, I tried a little of a leg cream on display and, I am not exaggerating, it smelled exactly like cat wee!

Latest posts

Back