Gatineau Mini Series

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Oh, how boring has this been? I've got nothing against Chuntley, but she's just been so dull. I'm also getting fed up hearing her tell us how we can order on QCut or the website every few seconds. Andrew hardly had a moment to talk about the products, which are supposed to be the focus of the show surely?! Not to mention her telling us again - twice - about her maths not being good. Go take an evening course then if it bothers you that much!

I was looking forward to the Gatineau shows but once the news broke that Franks-enstein will be hosting the big finale show on Friday, I'll probably not bother. Sorry to keep harping on about it but she just ruins shows. I don't care to hear her tell me how many she has in her bathrooms, or that she luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurves it or that she can't live without this, added to her inane airheaded prattling. Sorry Gatineau, but if you notice you sales are down you'll know why. Presenters can make or break a show and she breaks shows like plates at a Greek wedding.

Oh, how boring has this been? I've got nothing against Chuntley, but she's just been so dull. I'm also getting fed up hearing her tell us how we can order on QCut or the website every few seconds. Andrew hardly had a moment to talk about the products, which are supposed to be the focus of the show surely?! Not to mention her telling us again - twice - about her maths not being good. Go take an evening course then if it bothers you that much!

I was looking forward to the Gatineau shows but once the news broke that Franks-enstein will be hosting the big finale show on Friday, I'll probably not bother. Sorry to keep harping on about it but she just ruins shows. I don't care to hear her tell me how many she has in her bathrooms, or that she luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurves it or that she can't live without this, added to her inane airheaded prattling. Sorry Gatineau, but if you notice you sales are down you'll know why. Presenters can make or break a show and she breaks shows like plates at a Greek wedding.

Not too keen on JF then Moth :giggle::giggle:

Actually I have to agree I find her more than a little bit annoying. I think I know more about her life than my own sisters lol I couldnt't care less if when she goes on holiday she only takes a shimmer brick to make up her eyes and cheeks or that when she gets a dry patch on her face she slaps superskin conentrate on or that her mother in law loves superskin moisturiser!!!

See I know far too much and I only watch beauty shows on QVC and I don't even pay that much attention.

Its like that drip drip drip torture with her stories over and over again I don't think I could cope with seeing her any more often lol

I thought the same about Catherine - the constant wittering about how many had been sold and what the value for money was :wonder: A few pertinent questions about the products would have been more enlightening :talking: And that pink skirt she was wearing was far too short :nod:

Gatineau Aquamemory Moisture Eye Roll-on

Recorded last night's show and I just think I must be going crazy. :wink: I have only tried one kit of Gatineau's which has three items in it. One is the Eye roll on. It's ok. Haven't quite decided if it's worth a purchase on its own. When I saw on last night's show that one roll-on costs £30 (15ml), I thought no way am I paying that price until I see some results. I read the reviews but am not yet convinced it's worth £30. Maybe it lasts a long time but ...
the Regenerating Concentrate (25ml) has already run out. Purchased the 3 pc kit at the beginning of July. I must have been using too much 1 pump extra now and again or too frequently and it's gone. I felt the Concentrate went on "dry", smelled nice but I've smelled better. Don't really feel convinced that the Concentrate is worth a purchase on its own ... just double checked the price ... it's price £54.75 + p&p (25ml) :mysmilie_505:

I'm looking to change my skincare (from LE) and to be frank,the amount of skincare products on qvc is mind boggling.I wrote on here recently that I'd like each brand to have a starter kit.

I thought last night's show would be a good one to watch - but to be honest got very little from it (and I quite like CH normally)

My new skincare quest is over temporarily however,as I read jennifer anniston has used a neutrogena product since high school.I'm not the only person to read it though,as the product is out of stock on the boots website!

CH got on my nerves yesterday, so sickly sweet, never bothered me before, maybe the mood I was in!?

My new skincare quest is over temporarily however,as I read jennifer anniston has used a neutrogena product since high school.I'm not the only person to read it though,as the product is out of stock on the boots website!

Thats really interesting. She has fabulous skin. Must be genetic though.

nivea is meant to be fantastic and has some aha's in it.many many millions sold throughout the many many decades it has been made. i think its a dutch or german brand.:flower:

I have only tried one kit of Gatineau's which has three items in it. One is the Eye roll on. It's ok. Haven't quite decided if it's worth a purchase on its own. When I saw on last night's show that one roll-on costs £30 (15ml), I thought no way am I paying that price until I see some results. I read the reviews but am not yet convinced it's worth £30.

I was recently watching a Gatineau hour and about to make my first ever purchase of their products - think it was melatogenine, it was over 70 quid and on easy pay so the only way I could ever afford it - anyway just as I was about to take the plunge Andrew piped up with "you are only going to see results with this if the rest of your skincare regime is Gatineau"!!!!!!!! (puts away credit card). :thinking:

Co presenter (can't remember who now) was dumb struck :giggle: He carried on saying cleanser, toner, serums etc etc should be used as well and all should be Gatineau. That was it for me, switched off, can't afford all of it unfortunately!

must admit I love love love the throat gel, have used it for years and I do think it makes a difference. However, I am just not a Gatineau fan, I find the moisturisers just too heavy and not a good make-up base. Floracil just didnt even look at my mascara. The range just really doesn't work for me.

p.s. Catherine Huntley is a bit too sweet to be true but give me her over Jill Franks ANY day of the week.

Latest posts

Back