GARDENING - Thompson and morgan leave QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sassysue

Registered Shopper
Oh I must say I was disappointed to see this, this morning. I wonder what will happen with that young man that used to present for them. He was very hansom :mysmilie_17: I will not be enjoying my Saturdays as much without seeing him. Guess we are stuck with David... ugh!

http://www.shoppingtelly.tv/

I wonder how the shows will be balanced without them. More Richard Jackson Flower Power no doubt. YAWN! :mysmilie_51:

They seem to be on almost as much as Richard, but at least they offered different plants. I used to order a lot of stuff from them. I will probably still will just with ideal world.:giggle:

Richard will no doubt be pushing his products even more its only a matter of time before he starts selling plants under his name he can probably afford to buy a seed and plant company now .

I am not totally suprised as the last few times I have seen t and m on no company guest has been on. Not a fan of t and m, i prefer Hayloft.

Grovesy do you Seriously prefer hayloft? That man moves too much I get dizzy watching him ha!

Unlike T&M to not have the young lad on! But I haven't watched for a few weeks! Who's been on instead?

Rarely buy plants through post prefer to see what i am buying,but not everyone can do that off course,T@M can be expensive and you have to wait a few years on some coming on, believe it or not i used to prefer the more mature plants I World used to sell.

There are much better value mail order nurseries to buy from than T&M even buying direct from them with the offers they give. With QVC's pricing they are just extortionate.
T&M's plants are always a fraction of the size of other companies.

yes I do prefer and if you order direct they have a flat postage of 4-95, and customer service is good.

yes I do prefer and if you order direct they have a flat postage of 4-95, and customer service is good.

this is true. there is definitely more than meets the eye. will be interesting to see the outcome and affect on both channels. maybe we will win with them trying to out price each other, here's to hoping...

It won't be first time a brand has appeared on both channels so they may not be leaving QVC.

Latest posts

Back