Gale Hayman Perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried the Gale Hayman perfume? I just love the bottle, with the large cat on the top. I've been tempted to order it just for the bottle but it would be much better if the perfume was nice!!

Has anyone tried the Gale Hayman perfume? I just love the bottle, with the large cat on the top. I've been tempted to order it just for the bottle but it would be much better if the perfume was nice!!

This perfume 'delicious' is gorgeous, I have used it for years, was very expensive from qvc, but found a site that sells it for £14.99 100gr. well worth it.

This perfume 'delicious' is gorgeous, I have used it for years, was very expensive from qvc, but found a site that sells it for £14.99 100gr. well worth it.

Thanks for that. Which website sells it cheaper than QVC?

Hi Topaz, I've used GH Delicious but it is quite a strong perfume. Sunset Boulevard is a lot nicer in my opinion. Softer and more feminine. I have a small sample of it if you're interested in trying some. I could also squirt some Delicious onto a cotton wool pad for you to have a sniff of that too, if you like. Just PM me your address:D

Hi Topaz, I've used GH Delicious but it is quite a strong perfume. Sunset Boulevard is a lot nicer in my opinion. Softer and more feminine. I have a small sample of it if you're interested in trying some. I could also squirt some Delicious onto a cotton wool pad for you to have a sniff of that too, if you like. Just PM me your address:D

Isn't that nice? I have Sunset Boulevard too and I gave the GH Delicious to my daughter as she hadn't any perfume left and she loved the bottle. She also loves this perfume.

many years ago I had a bottle of Delicious Feelings and it was really lovely. Never found it again and Gale Hayman doesn't seem to do it. I'd buy it again in a trice!

If you click the Direct Cosmetics link you'll find your perfume!

many years ago I had a bottle of Delicious Feelings and it was really lovely. Never found it again and Gale Hayman doesn't seem to do it. I'd buy it again in a trice!

Snap! Years ago I had the Delicious Feelings and liked it, didn't like the other fragrances she had.

Now that was naughty!

A mention of my fasvourite perfume, and a website full of goodies,

Now can buy more GH and I'll be getting the Gold lipstick too aas mine is nearly all gone, a rare thing for me to actually use a whole lipstick up!

Thanks Pinkmoon, that's so kind of you. As it's the bottle I really want, if you're able to send me a little squirt of Delicious on a pad that would be terrific. I will PM you my address.

Latest posts

Back