Gale Hayman Gravity Defying Duo?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Anybody tried this? Wondering mainly what the texture of the neck cream is like as I'm trying to find one a reasonably non-greasy one! (Neck not bad at all really so maybe don't even need one....yet, even though I'm *cough* 40ish! OK, that was a lie, am mid 40s! Currently using Estro-Lift which ismells nice but is rather heavy & sticky feeling!)

I haven't tried the neck cream I'm afraid, although I did try the Gravity Defying eye cream & found it very hydrating & comforting, but it still absorbed extremely well leaving no greasy feeling at all. It's also one of the very, very few eye creams I can use without irritating the heck out of my extremely sensitive eyes.

On the subject of non-sticky neck creams though.... Do you have a Lush shop near you? Their neck cream, called Mirror Mirror, is what I use & I'd recommend it whole heartedly. It's not at all sticky, very firming, smells divine & is still reasonably priced. If you popped in to your local store I'm sure they'd give you a free sample pot of it to try out for yourself though so that you can make up your own mind. In the meantime you can see it here. For what it's worth their Enchanted Eye Cream is also my eye cream of choice now too!

Sorry, I know it's not exactly what you asked, but I hope it's helpful anyway...

...although I did try the Gravity Defying eye cream & found it very hydrating & comforting......It's also one of the very, very few eye creams I can use without irritating the heck out of my extremely sensitive eyes.

Yes, it was the eye cream I was looking at initially, then I saw the two products together & thought I could maybe kill two birds with one stone, as it were! lol
Thanks for Lush tip, we haven't got a shop near here but looks like you can order online? I always thought it was a bit of a novelty thing (i.e. took offf when Body Shop lost its credibility) but son's fiancee uses their stuff & thinks it's marvellous!

Latest posts

Back