recently spotted on a flight from
London to Venice taking a seat in
Row 1 of the plane - while the
helper accompanying her was
banished to the back seats.

With such financial prudence,
she's bound to be fine.

www.popbitch.com

Imagine making someone who works for you sit in the cheaper seats, like a second hand person. Just shows
what Miss Hoppen is like. And i think she'd be wick on the show. I wouldn't like her to take over my
business, if i had one. She needs to concentrate on her own business i think

Is KH really the new dragon? I may have to give it a miss then. Saying that though, it took me a whole series to get used to Hillary Divvy but i got there in the end...gonna kinda miss her now :rock:

Oh kelly hoppen the definition of a monatone voice and god awful hair . I wounder if she had any of her lovley passive boredom pillows on board to keep her comfy .

I don't see the issue here - why would she pay for her lackies to travel with her when they can walk down the plane when she needs them. She's a business woman afterall, it's all about minimum cost/maximum profit.

I don't see the issue here - why would she pay for her lackies to travel with her when they can walk down the plane when she needs them. She's a business woman afterall, it's all about minimum cost/maximum profit.

Well i have the opinion you would do the same DF. It just makes them second class citizens and i don't think staff are called lackies in this day and age, at least i hope not. :)

Last edited:
Both sisters look good in those photos but Jackie looks amazing for her age, I'd like to know which skin care brand she uses.

As to the First class versus Standard class travel thing, I think it depends on what sort of person you are. In the past I have often travelled with more junior colleagues but have upgraded their tickets so that we have travelled together. Nowadays we all travel Standard as its a more appropriate use of funds. It may well be that her assistants either feel more comfortable/prefer to travel separately - could be a reflection on her but equally be something about them.

Not really, lots of people travel second class to maximise their budget.

The term is more to do with the role she's in, rather than staff in general.

See the third picture down - quite funny, considering the 'lackey' is her husband. :grin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-face-goes-dinner-novelist-sister-Jackie.html
I think in the mail on line they're referring to the man closing the car door as a lackey, which is the newspaper being rude, IMO. Don't know what this has to do with Kelly Hoppen's helper sitting in the back seat "cheaper" plane seats, but if Miss H does that then she probably will make money:)

I think in the mail on line they're referring to the man closing the car door as a lackey, which is the newspaper being rude, IMO. Don't know what this has to do with Kelly Hoppen's helper sitting in the back seat "cheaper" plane seats, but if Miss H does that then she probably will make money:)
I don't know what her hubbie looks like (I'm sure she doesn't know what mine looks like either lol) so I'd assumed the bloke closing the car door was him.

Joan looks terrible in those pics. She needs to go back to wigs by the looks of it, or employ a hairstylist. And at 79 bare legs isn't a good look, neither are three quarter sleeves. Still a glam old bird but that's the first time I've seen her looking less than perfect.

I agree - Joan looks dreadful. She really needs a bit of a revamp - but who would ever tell her? She's heading in the same direction as Barbara Cartland - clinging onto the same look come what may. Jackie, on the other hand, looks fab! :hi:

Latest posts

Back