frkl jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I’m watching and I’m flabbergasted at the prices. All that money for gold and silver plate and the charms are all £50 each and then there’s the postage to pay on top. I’d have loved it back in the 80s but back then I’d have just bought a funky necklace with all the charms on it already and it would’ve cost about a tenner or less! My tastes have changed now and to me it looks cheap and tacky. I prefer what little jewellery I wear these days to have a bit of class!

I actually thought that the base necklaces looked like they were made out of plastic! Not on the high street does similar necklaces and bracelets and the 18 carat gold plated ones are all under £30 as they should be, even the solid silver ones are cheaper! What makes me laugh is how these z listers put their names to all manner of shite and manage to sell it at designer prices- if it wasn’t for QVC giving them a platform, they would never get away with it! If it was let’s say Ruth Langsford for Bon Marche I doubt whether any of her stuff would ever sell out!
FRKL? Answers on a postcard please - I can start you off with the first two letters!

I actually thought that the base necklaces looked like they were made out of plastic! Not on the high street does similar necklaces and bracelets and the 18 carat gold plated ones are all under £30 as they should be, even the solid silver ones are cheaper! What makes me laugh is how these z listers put their names to all manner of shite and manage to sell it at designer prices- if it wasn’t for QVC giving them a platform, they would never get away with it! If it was let’s say Ruth Langsford for Bon Marche I doubt whether any of her stuff would ever sell out!
FRKL? Answers on a postcard please - I can start you off with the first two letters!
Not sure all the blame lies with Q for this one.
Angela Scanlon launched this range with a friend in 2021 I think.
When she was on Strictly I’d no idea what she was “famous” for so did a bit of research and amongst other things found her Instagram launch of FRKL.
Though, by all means blame Q for giving it a wider audience.

She's on the advert sitting on the toilet advertising some leakeproof pads. She's also on a programme about gardens. 2 gardeners in competition to design a garden usually over £25,000.00 budget.
She's an auburn haired Irish presenter.

She's on the advert sitting on the toilet advertising some leakeproof pads. She's also on a programme about gardens. 2 gardeners in competition to design a garden usually over £25,000.00 budget.
She's an auburn haired Irish presenter.
That’s not her - the one on the toilet that is . Very similar looking and sounding though. I thought it was at first. She did do an ad for Olay a couple of years back.

That’s not her - the one on the toilet that is . Very similar looking and sounding though. I thought it was at first. She did do an ad for Olay a couple of years back.

I've looked on Digital Spy and it says it's her. It looks and sounds just like her as well,so I don't know.

I had to look up who Fukl were. Some woman called Angela Scanlon. Vaguely remember her being on Strictly but don’t know what she famous for. With those prices I’m surprised she didn’t call the range Scamlon.
She is a 'DJ' on Virgin Radio at the weekend, I can't comment as I stopped listening at the weekend when Graham Norton left, I think she also previously stood in for him but I didn't tune in !

She does the ads for home security with the lovely collie dog.

I actually voted for her and Carlos on Strictly. Admit, I had no idea anything about the jewellery etc.

Is this another person who goes under the title of ‘designer’ when they wouldn’t have a clue where to start? They pick out things/ ideas they like and tick a few boxes.

Latest posts

Back