Friday 5th June - TSV Opaque Gems (Catherine then Julia's Necklace?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mookite Freeform Polished Nugget 92cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 694528
QVC Price £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £24.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Get the sweet, natural look of freeform polished mookite stones with this fabulous sterling silver necklace. The necklace is decorated with a variety of freeform mookite nuggets varying in size and colour and measures about 92cm (36.2") in length. It secures with a shackle clasp.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.694528

Love it!! I foresee slight disagreements *ahem* in my house as my older girl and I battle it out to wear this. :D

Obviously, I win. I paid for it.;)

Hope you enjoy wearing it when you can get your hands on it that is! :1:

Thank you. Long time no cyberchat! My fault entirely!!

My lovely daughter always said she didn't like my jewellery collection- too old, didn't like yellow gold, etc. However, in recent days she's decided she likes 'some' yellow gold and a 'few' other pieces of mine are 'quite nice'. Do QVC do a lockable jewellery safe? :)

It's scary!

Thank you. Long time no cyberchat! My fault entirely!!

My lovely daughter always said she didn't like my jewellery collection- too old, didn't like yellow gold, etc. However, in recent days she's decided she likes 'some' yellow gold and a 'few' other pieces of mine are 'quite nice'. Do QVC do a lockable jewellery safe? :)

Hi,
I have two grand-daughters (2 and 5) and a niece (6) and they all love to get inside my jewellery free standing mirror and wear my "pretties". I can see I will have to frisk them on the way out soon to make sure some of my "pretties" don't accidentally go home with them! It's scary how like me they are when it comes to jewellery - it must be in the genes.....

:3::3::3:

There is still no picture for 694536, the mookite pendant and earrings that SCW found several days ago.

There is now a picture for this, but it's too brown for my taste, ie I'd like a more pinky version.

Can't see any individual earrings - has anyone got any other mookite earrings?

Thanks

I have been trying to resist the TSV all day but gave in just now when it went to limited stock. I love Mookite and the versatility that this length of necklace gives. The price is amazing compared to say Lola Rose ( which I love! ) jewellery. When I placed the order I was asked if I wanted to order the matching bracelet but resisted because I am not keen on elasticated bracelets. Can't wait to receive it!

Same here Mia: I managed to resist the TSV, then went for it when it went Advanced Orders (for goodness sake!). I ordered the bracelet as well, though, because I like elasticated bracelets. Yeah, great prices for them too - hope they work out!!

Mine has just arrived and it's gorgeous. It's very weighty with lots of browns and mustardy tones and only a little pink, which suits me.

Mine has just arrived and it's gorgeous. It's very weighty with lots of browns and mustardy tones and only a little pink, which suits me.

Glad that you received the tones you were after. Mine has just arrived and I love it - great quality. The colours on mine are exactly what I wanted, mostly mustard and berry tones with a little brown and cream. I am so pleased that I ordered this TSV!

Latest posts

Back