freeze 24/7

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alinat

Registered Shopper
tsv on the 7th august might give it a try on easy pay and if it is very cheap

Bought this last time as a TSV. it didnt make any difference to my laughter lines, so i returned it. however after seeing recent presentations maybe i didnt apply it properly? but i wouldnt wasted the p+p costs to retry it!

I think the TSV will be 225 637 Freeze 24/7 Hydrate, Smooth & Brighten Duo. Currently priced £34.25.

I can remember reading many negative posts on this product when it was previously a TSV so I wouldn't waste any money myself!

Save your money I bought the last TSV and it was the worst beauty product I have ever bought from QVC............and I buy a lot! It didn't make a bit of difference to any lines and made my skin really dry.:mad:

I also remeber people posting they got either phone calls or letters asking for feed back on the products too.

Not a fan

Save your money I bought the last TSV and it was the worst beauty product I have ever bought from QVC............and I buy a lot! It didn't make a bit of difference to any lines and made my skin really dry.:mad:

Hi BJ,
I agree completely. It did nothing for me either. Then, neither did Eyesential, which is supposed to be a similar product. I still think daily application of my Gatineau Focus pen has been the most successful line softening treatment I have tried, but I haven't started using my new Gatineau serum yet, so that might be even better. I believe everything Andrew Bagley tells me! He is so :cool::cool:

Freeze 24/7 2 Piece Hydrate,Smooth & Brighten Collection
Today's Special Value Price £28.50
QVC Price £34.25
Item Number 225637
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Take your skincare to the next level with this super-moisturising duo from Freeze 24/7. You'll receive Ice Cream Double Scoop Intensive Anti-aging Moisturiser (30g) - a smoothing formula that provides intense hydration while helping to firm and tone your skin. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines while providing protection against UVA/UVB rays. You'll also get Instant Smoother and Brightener (20ml) - it plumps and brightens skin, giving a more youthful and radiant appearance. Three 0.5g samples of Anti-wrinkle cream are also included.

I tried it last time it was a TSV and can honestly say it was the worse product I have ever bought from QVC, on my skin it was absolutely useless. It dried like a thin layer of toothpaste and didn't work in the slightest. I don't send very much at all back to QVC but this went back almost immediately.
Absolute rubbish!

No but I read about it and the women who had used it were disappointed to put it mildly. You would get the same effect with a bit of egg white and when you had finished with it for the day you good whip up an omelette.

Latest posts

Back